Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Re-order - current wait times
Asty

Re-order - current wait times

Been a while since I've posted on the forum, as my 8 month wait for an private Evoque was postponed due to a change in job. The good news is the Evoque is available to me as a company car now Smile

So about to order a Pure SD4 Tech Pack with as many options as I can get away with. Just checked with my local dealer who said he got a large allocation post christmas and wait times are down to approx 3 months. Hope that's true when my order goes through at work!

Arrived - Pure SD4 Mauritius Blue, tech pack.
02-01-2013 10:36pm
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
The Valeter

RE: Re-order - current wait times

I've been told by my dealer if I order a new one this week it should be at the dealer at very end of Feb/Early March.

Came Home On 02/03/13 Pure Tech In Barolo Black/Cirrus Trim with Bespoke Firenze Ascents + Numerous Factory Options!!
Also :-

Rover 25GSi - 2005 Everyday Car.
MG ZR-Express Van - 2005 Special Factory Order (Literally a one off).
MG Montego 2.0i - 1990 Shows/Sunny Days.
MG Metro 1300 - 1983 Being Restored!
03-01-2013 12:13pm
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Asty

(03-01-2013 12:13pm)The Valeter Wrote:  I've been told by my dealer if I order a new one this week it should be at the dealer at very end of Feb/Early March.
That's good to hear. Will report back when I know. Evoques are getting quite common now but I still want one just as much as my original order this time last year!

03-01-2013 11:31pm
Americano

wow.....these news sound like honey for my heart!!!

Very Happy

MY13 TD4 Pure Manual ~ Tech Pack ~ Fuji White ~ Cirrus Leather ~ Panoramic Roof ~ Xenons with LED Signature~ Reversing Camera ~ Electric Heated Powerfold Mirrors ~ Auto-Dimming Mirror ~ Front Fog Lights ~ 19" Style 5 Wheels M+S Tyres
04-01-2013 04:48pm
Asty

Order placed and due mid May.

Decided against options as I'd have to pay for them in advance through my company scheme. So just the Tech Pack I get standard spec, and paying for dimming rear view mirror. How the hell that can't be standard on a 30k+ car is beyond me.

11-01-2013 10:54pm
jdiamond

Just picked mine up today after a 7 week wait (ordered 25th November). Wait times are really down. The down side is that it means used prices will now start to tumble for those with the older Evoques.

Fuji White Evoque SD4 Dynamic Coupe Automatic, Black Interior, Panoramic Roof, Auto Dimming Mirrors, Adaptive Headlights, All Round Cameras, Meridian 825w Surround System and......spare wheel

Ordered: 25th November 2012
Delivered: 12th January 2013
12-01-2013 10:07pm
Wittyusername

Wait times are down due to a new allocation for UK dealers who have all been kicking up a bit of a stink over delivery times. At the moment production is meeting demand hence shorter waits but when this allocation has sold there will be longer waits again in the UK. It's a good time to but right now if you want the car quickly. I ordered mine on Jan 9th and have a delivery date of March 6th.
I've ordered from a dealer 150 miles away to get this delivery time. My local dealers have already sold the new allocation and are once again quoting 5 month wait times.
13-01-2013 12:49am
The Valeter

(13-01-2013 12:49am)Wittyusername Wrote:  Wait times are down due to a new allocation for UK dealers who have all been kicking up a bit of a stink over delivery times. At the moment production is meeting demand hence shorter waits but when this allocation has sold there will be longer waits again in the UK. It's a good time to but right now if you want the car quickly. I ordered mine on Jan 9th and have a delivery date of March 6th.
I've ordered from a dealer 150 miles away to get this delivery time. My local dealers have already sold the new allocation and are once again quoting 5 month wait times.

Similar wait time for mine. mine was one they were given an allocation for over Christmas & just removed the "T" card in the office with the build number on it for me as at that time I was unsure as to whether I was going to buy one or not. I confirmed the order last Monday (7th) & have been told it should be at the dealer at the end of Feb for March 1st.

Came Home On 02/03/13 Pure Tech In Barolo Black/Cirrus Trim with Bespoke Firenze Ascents + Numerous Factory Options!!
Also :-

Rover 25GSi - 2005 Everyday Car.
MG ZR-Express Van - 2005 Special Factory Order (Literally a one off).
MG Montego 2.0i - 1990 Shows/Sunny Days.
MG Metro 1300 - 1983 Being Restored!
13-01-2013 01:42am
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Asty

Nice to see people are getting their cars much earlier at the moment. I'm fed up of seeing them all head down the M6 to ferry ports, destined for foreign buyers Smile

Fingers crossed mine will arrive earlier than expected too but I'm not holding my breath.

13-01-2013 08:09pm