Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Range Rover Evoque Unleashed - Cardiff (including black wheels)
gmaker

RE: Range Rover Evoque Unleashed - Cardiff (including black wheels)

MW73

Which Bugaboo do you have? We have a chameleon and in our current old shape X5 store the pram diagonally on its end over the top of the back seats so our border collie can sit next to it in the boot. In the X5 there is loads of room still so she doesn't mind.

Do you think this would be possible in the Evoque? I am worried about the height and if there will be enough room to store it like this?

A bit sad I know but it is the main reason why I will or will not take delivery in october as I am still concerned about the space with a baby, dog and giant pushchair!!!
18-08-2011 09:00am
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
MW73

gmaker - we have the same as you. We put ours in flat with the seat on top and there was a little room around it and space above it for a bag etc. I guess if you didn't have the parcel shelf in you could put it up against the back seats and there would be room for the dog, if not loads! I hope this helps! Confused
P.s. I notice your in Devon, which dealer are you using and hows the service been?
18-08-2011 09:05pm
gmaker

MW73

Yes, we have to take the parcel shelf out in the x5. I'm sure the dog won't mind the smaller space and for long journeys we'll get a roof box.

I'm from Newton Abbot so are using Matford Landrover. Can't say the service has been great. My deposit was paid last July and when I went to see them earlier this year they had no record of it!

Eventually I got to put my order in, on more than one occassion stressed the fact that I wanted to be told before my order was locked in by the factory, but surprise surprise, when I wanted to make a change a few weeks ago was told that it had been locked and no changes were possible. I was a bit bemused as on the order confirmation it says changes can be made up to 24th August! Apparantly orders have been locked in early due to the number of deposits that have been taken and the fact that JLR have to plan the production!! I'm sure its not the first car they've ever made is it??

My car now arrives in early October and other than the concern about the size I can't wait. Apparantly Dean Braddon has said quite a few people have commented on how 'compact' it is.

It's my first car from JLR and it could well be my last! Lets just hope their famously poor reliabilty record has improved with the Evoque.
18-08-2011 11:09pm
3VOQU3

(18-08-2011 11:09pm)gmaker Wrote:  MW73
I'm sure the dog won't mind the smaller space and for long journeys we'll get a roof box.

Wow, you have a well trained dog.. no way would mine get in a roof box LaughingLaughing
20-08-2011 12:53pm