Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Range Rover Evoque - The Merdad Collection
Token

RE: Range Rover Evoque - The Merdad Collection

These pictures just go to show what a fantastic job Land Rover have done...

I am a fan of sporty modification of cars and as long as the modifications are subtle, then I think it only goes to enhance the look. However, when the designers get a car spot on, it is simply not possible to improve the look...

I have seen modified Ferrari's and Aston's for instance, and they look terrible...and that's because every thing is so 'right' in the first place, you have to make it 'wrong' to make it different!

I'm pretty sure that this is the case with the Evoque...for fans of sporty modifications, the Dynamic kit pretty much gets it bang on, so other than colour and wheel style (not wheel size because anything bigger than 20's will look out of proportion) there isn't much (if anything) the modifiers can do to improve the look.

Well done Land Rover...good job

Evoque Coupe 2.2 SD4 Dynamic LUX 190HP (in some kind of grey!)

[Image: event.png]
27-10-2011 05:02pm
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
mark_n

Token, you're in danger of becoming a Fan Boy, not just with your dealer who has given you a dismal level of service but with LR who have created an unmitigated disaster.

You haven't been on that red wine again have you?

Mark

Evoque was great, now in an RRS SVR
28-10-2011 10:57am
chiggy

the Merdad collection... I think I just threw up a little after seeing that!

Evoque Round 2: Fuji Si4 Dynamic - 5dr. Pursuit interior. Dynamic Tech Pack. Adaptive Xenons. 19in Standard Alloy wheels. Twisted Evil
Contrast black roof (to be painted soon). (Previously a Firenze Pure owner - still my favourite colour Wink)
31-10-2011 03:15am
Token

(28-10-2011 10:57am)mark_n Wrote:  Token, you're in danger of becoming a Fan Boy, not just with your dealer who has given you a dismal level of service but with LR who have created an unmitigated disaster.

You haven't been on that red wine again have you?

Laughing

It is true that my red wine intake has been on the increase lately...I will review my consumption levels!

But hey, life is too short to focus on the negatives...and I know what I can and cannot change...and I can't change the service offered by LR or by the dealer network so might as well just accept it.

Plus, I'm currently trying to value and acquire a company for the first time and have no idea what I'm doing, so on the grand scheme of things, I can't afford to be adding to that stress by worrying about dodgy service from LR!

Evoque Coupe 2.2 SD4 Dynamic LUX 190HP (in some kind of grey!)

[Image: event.png]
31-10-2011 08:39am
SW6RR

Try 10 x EBITDA... Laughing

Arrived (5/11/11): SD4 5-door "Presnamic" Lux Very Happy Auto, Fuji, Spirit/Tan, Style 8 20" Wheels, fully loaded (bar RSE, smoker's pack and Homelink)
31-10-2011 04:04pm
Barneyridge

(31-10-2011 08:39am)Token Wrote:  Laughing

It is true that my red wine intake has been on the increase lately...I will review my consumption levels!

But hey, life is too short to focus on the negatives...and I know what I can and cannot change...and I can't change the service offered by LR or by the dealer network so might as well just accept it.

Plus, I'm currently trying to value and acquire a company for the first time and have no idea what I'm doing, so on the grand scheme of things, I can't afford to be adding to that stress by worrying about dodgy service from LR!

Very Happy like you said life is too short. Keep up the red wine buddy and enjoy.

Pure TD4, Fiji, Auto, Pan Roof + Extras - Delivered Very Happy
01-11-2011 09:43am
RacingSnake

New pictures:
http://www.motorward.com/2012/03/merdad-...-released/

[Image: mernazz-1.jpg]

Ordered: Fuji Dynamic Lux Coupe / style 7 wheels / Privacy glass / adaptive xenons / something else which I've forgotton.
Should be end of April (was March, then April, then end of May/June).
Collected, Friday 13th Shocked April 2012
19-03-2012 07:57pm
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
broady43

Did they run out of paint for the bonnetConfused

5 door Pure sd4 Tech Fuji with black roof, tinted windows, ebony seats, style 4 alloys, xenons, fogs,black grille.
Arrived 29/03/2012.
19-03-2012 08:05pm
XFullFatTim
Bat wielding forum enforcer

I wonder what the point of the extra reversing light and rear fog/ brake light in the lower diffuser is?

A Pangea Green New Defender 110 First Edition is now sitting on my drive alongside British Racing Green Electric Mini Cooper SE Level 3. After 21 years in my hands my TDI300 90 was handed on to the next custodian on 15 July 2022.
19-03-2012 08:32pm
WB
WB

Ouch - looks a lot worse than the preview which I thought they might just pull off. What are they thinking??
19-03-2012 09:44pm