Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Red Evoque, 4000miles, door rattle, so annoying.
Tony

RE: Red Evoque, 4000miles, door rattle, so annoying.

(29-09-2013 03:54pm)Stadt Panzer Wrote:  Tony,

Had the same problem with the headlining, posted solution in another thread. I'll try and find it for you and post here.

Tony found it, below:

My rattle was coming from the roof (rear) and I thought it was a problem with the panoramic roof blind. Anyways told the dealer and he took it out and traced the rattle to a tray like thing which holds the antennae, gps etc which hangs between the roof and the headlining. Car was in for the day, headlining was removed and the tray rails padded. Rattle gone! Perfect, was so happy that the dealer found it first time around.

Thanks SP, I will add that to the list of possible causes for its next dealer visit.

Tony

Evoque Dynamic SD4 Lux Auto Total Rubbish, worst car I have owned - GONE AT LAST!
29-09-2013 04:31pm
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
benzina

RE: Red Evoque, 4000miles, door rattle, so annoying.

Thats in the same area where my rattle was fixed some time ago, and sounds to be the same thing if my dealer had been even more specific with details to it....see post #16 here....
http://babyrr.com/forum/Thread-Have-you-...two?page=2

2012 Dynamic SD4 Auto 5-Door / Indus / Black Roof / Vortex / AD / Style 7 Alloys / Panoramic Roof / Rear Vents / BSM / TPMS / Sat Nav
(This post was last modified: 30-09-2013 01:56am by benzina.)
30-09-2013 01:52am
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply