Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Range Rover Evogue 2017 spec
heritagesite

Range Rover Evogue 2017 spec

I got this Evogue at the end of October 2016 with the 2017 spec. SE Tech
The engine is the Ingenium 180 and I am having problems
When I am driving at 30 mph and need to stop either at a set of traffic lights or for traffic when I take my foot off the accelerator the car continues to accelerate goes up to 34 - 38 mph
When you press the brake it doesn't stop the acceleration and you have to brake twice to stop it doing this
It really is scarry

Has anyone else had this problem
16-02-2017 11:54am
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
XFullFatTim
Bat wielding forum enforcer

RE: Range Rover Evogue 2017 spec

Call out Land Rover Assist immediately and get it into a dealer under tow or on a trailer. They will arrange everything including a loan car if necessary. Something is seriously not right.

A Pangea Green New Defender 110 First Edition is now sitting on my drive alongside British Racing Green Electric Mini Cooper SE Level 3. After 21 years in my hands my TDI300 90 was handed on to the next custodian on 15 July 2022.
(This post was last modified: 16-02-2017 12:36pm by XFullFatTim.)
16-02-2017 12:35pm
heritagesite

(16-02-2017 12:35pm)XFullFatTim Wrote:  Call out Land Rover Assist immediately and get it into a dealer under tow or on a trailer. They will arrange everything including a loan car if necessary. Something is seriously not right.

Had this into Land Rover already
They say that it might be the anti stall device
Still does it - not every time that's why it's a problem - very random
16-02-2017 01:49pm
XFullFatTim
Bat wielding forum enforcer

Then take the car back and tell them to keep it until it is fixed as it is dangerous and to let you have a loan car until they have fixed it. Seems strange that they can tell you what the problem might be yet make no attempt to fix it. If you are not happy then email Land Rover Customer services through their section on the forum, you won't be able to PM them until you have 5 posts in. There is something dangerously wrong with the car and it shouldn't be on the roads if it continuously runs on like that.

A Pangea Green New Defender 110 First Edition is now sitting on my drive alongside British Racing Green Electric Mini Cooper SE Level 3. After 21 years in my hands my TDI300 90 was handed on to the next custodian on 15 July 2022.
16-02-2017 08:00pm