Thread Rating:
  • 1 Votes - 3 Average
Radio cutting out
Bandit1250

RE: Radio cutting out

(29-04-2014 03:49pm)XFullFatTim Wrote:  Sorry to dig up an old thread again but as I was able to watch TV in the UK AND also listen to DAB without it breaking up in my new car yesterday, I wondered if the fix for earlier cars that suffered with the DAB breaking up unless the TV was set to USA system has now been satisfactorily fixed?

Yep, I had an update done several Months ago and the Car is perfect !
29-04-2014 05:45pm
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
ryaniam

Bumping an old thread and my first post, my australian delivered 1 week / 500km old brand new evoque pure tech has just been booked in for stereo issues - crackling like crazy, nav and sound cutting out, stereo rebooting etc. Not happy considering how old this issue seems to be! Sad
08-09-2014 05:17am
bangsters

My radio seems to have some issue, not sure if it's the same.....

When I have the radio on (also have HD Radio setting enabled, in case if that matters) and say if I listen to a station (100.3FM in this case), the sound seems to be going on and off on some of the speakers. It will go louder with the other ranges being audible, then all of a sudden the sound changes and these additional ranges no longer coming out... then it will do the same again, and off again.... I'm not sure if it's a signal reception or the twitters are losing connection or something like that.... It's like the twitters (or maybe some of the speakers) stop working for a few mins, then start working, then not again, and so on....

Not sure if my explanation is clear, but anyone experiencing the same issue??
09-09-2014 10:35pm
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
CRC@LandRover

Hi All,

At present I am not aware of any outstanding concerns with the audio in the Evoque. While I am aware there were some previous concerns, these appear to have been rectified through reconfiguration of the present modules on the vehicle.

Should you however still be experiencing concerns, I would suggest visiting your local Land Rover dealership for further investigation. Please feel free to PM me if you still find that you are unable to reach a solution following a visit to your local dealership.

Many thanks,
Pete

Please note although Land Rover will try to assist you with your issue, we are unable to provide any technical advice. This account is available between 0900 and 17:00 hours Monday – Friday. Outside of this time if you require assistance, please drop us a Private Message and we'll get back to you.
10-09-2014 09:11am
Gingernut

I have looked through the Forum . How do I change the TV region to US .

(11-09-2013 02:39pm)Rxa Wrote:  Thanks for the update Liam, I noticed this yesterday, the radio is cutting out every couple of minutes. Will change the TV region to US till we have a permanent fix.
18-11-2016 03:06pm
CRC@LandRover

(18-11-2016 03:06pm)Gingernut Wrote:  I have looked through the Forum . How do I change the TV region to US .

Good morning Gingernut,

Thank you for your post.

Can you please kindly PM me with your Vehicle Identification Number including your contact details in order for me to request a member of the relevant market contacts you to arrange you further on this.

Many thanks,
Amellia

Please note although Land Rover will try to assist you with your issue, we are unable to provide any technical advice. This account is available between 0900 and 17:00 hours Monday – Friday. Outside of this time if you require assistance, please drop us a Private Message and we'll get back to you.
21-11-2016 09:45am