Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Drive the Deal
volvos60s60

Drive the Deal

Hi
Has anyone got a LR dealer to match or come close to Drive the Deal in the South East?

If so can you please PM me as I want to buy from a local dealer.

Thanks
24-03-2014 10:00am
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
XFullFatTim
Bat wielding forum enforcer

RE: Drive the Deal

With current delivery issues from the factory I doubt you will find any dealer prepared to give massive discounts on factory orders - the dealers just cannot get cars at the moment so with full order books and long waits for build slots why should they discount? However I suggest that you contact the forum sponsor Hadley Green Garage at Barnet giving them your forum name as well as your real name - they can deal by phone, PM or email thought the forum and are a great team to buy from. They have just been taken over by Lookers Group which may give them more clout. I have also dealt with Lookers Park Royal Land Rover and they too have been a great outlet to deal with. They also have, in my experience, an excellent service outlet onsite too. I think though that you will have to be prepared to fight hard to get any discount at the moment on any Evoque, Range Rover Sport or New Range Rover, the waiting lists are simply too long.

A Pangea Green New Defender 110 First Edition is now sitting on my drive alongside British Racing Green Electric Mini Cooper SE Level 3. After 21 years in my hands my TDI300 90 was handed on to the next custodian on 15 July 2022.
(This post was last modified: 24-03-2014 10:49am by XFullFatTim.)
24-03-2014 10:47am
volvos60s60

Drive the Deal doing around 8% sourced from UK main dealers. Don't forget DtD are making a profit too at these prices. So there is margin to be negotiated
(This post was last modified: 24-03-2014 11:51am by volvos60s60.)
24-03-2014 11:40am
Jeremy @ Grange Barnet LR
Site Sponsor

As mentioned by Tim above we are always happy to look at deals for forum members!

Drive the Deal are slightly unusual in that they are buying in massive bulk so potentially able to pass that saving on to the end user.

As always its the overall deal thats important, part exchange value/ funding options/ delivery timescales/ etc!

Please feel free to drop us an email forum@hadleygreen.co.uk jeremy.jackson@hadleygreen.co.uk give us a calll 02084408252 or pop in and see us!
24-03-2014 12:13pm