Thread Rating:
  • 3 Votes - 4.67 Average
Pure - but why?
WorldTraveler

RE: Pure - but why?

(21-11-2011 11:24am)Craig_d1 Wrote:  We have to remember that Land Rover is trying to bring in as broad a spectrum of people as possible.
There will be people that may be upgrading their motors to an Evoque, and stretching their budgets to get into a Range Rover as well as those that may be moving from a FFRR costing £80,000 in which case a more stylish, more economical and slightly smaller car costing £50,000 looks a bargain.
It's nice to know that the dash and door trims of the pure is exactly the same as that of a dynamic, so that no matter which spec you buy, your still getting a premium quality product. I definitely didn't feel as though I'm was sitting in a lesser car in my Pure when I bought it.
I say thumbs up to Land Rover for trying to make the 'Range Rover' brand more affordable.

Thumbs Up

My thoughts exactly, Im driving a VW Tiguan 4Motion at the moment and was looking to change my car early next year, looked at Volvo XC60 and RRE, eventually decided to go for the RRE as this is a "new model" not a 4 year old with a face lift. Sure we will get teething problems as this always happens with new models, but the sheer joy of driving something that is new to the motering world makes it all worth while.

Delivered 31st March 2012
Pure, 5 Door, TD4, Manual, Firenze Red, Tech Pack, Front Fogs, Xenon, Pano Roof

Track Consumption Using The Site Below
[Image: 117709.png]
21-11-2011 01:33pm
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply