Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Pure Upgrades
BFGEvoqueMan

RE: Pure Upgrades

(05-01-2012 02:28pm)oraclejon Wrote:  I'm taking delivery of an OG Pure eD4 in March and i'm interested in what other owners have achieved with body modifciations. I've seen WB has replaced the Grill at minimal cost (also in Mods section) but what have others achieved?

Ideally i'd like to do the same with the grill, replace the front and rear bumpers and side skirts to basically get rid of the awful mat black "equator" that surrounds the lower quarter of the Pure models.

ps...Before anyone asks why i'm going for a Pure if i want to change the bodystyling...its down to cost! Obviously wont be doing it though if these mods cost a fortune with parts/spraying etc but a few hundred £ is do-able.

Cheers,
Jon Smile

I am keeping it simple.

I will get the grille , side fender blades and the strip accros the tailgate sprayed black, remove the Evoque and LR badges at the back, and replace the RR letters on the tailgate with high gloss black ones. As with my previous FL2 I will remove the letters on the bonnet front edge. Experience tells me that they cause massive dirt streaking during the winter (especailly in white) and IMHO I think they look a bit cheap and nasty; besides I prefer the less cluttered look.

I might do the mirrors and the roof in black in time. This will mean my car is essentially only two colours, black and white (inside and out). Will post the results.

5 Dr SD4 Dynamic Plus (220PS!)
- Santorini Black with Indus Silver Roof
- Plus Pack (Agility Pimento/Ebony Oxford Leather)
- 20" Style 7 Alloy Wheels, Adaptive Bi-Xenon's with high beam assist, Aero Flip Spolier
- Keyless Entry, Privacy Glass, Auto dipping Interior Mirror, 825W stereo
06-01-2012 09:49am
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply