Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Windscreen wiper - intermittent settings
BFGEvoqueMan

RE: Windscreen wiper - intermittent settings

(11-11-2013 01:33pm)KaDargo Wrote:  Mine are rubbish (been checked by dealer as well, and none of the settings correspond to the actual wiping) - I either have them on full, or use the manual downward 'flick' wipe if intermittent needed.

They are, in fact, lethal !!

I have to say I agree, but I suspect its fully depends on how much you like your wipers on, but I normally flick wipe them manually. Certainly a GTechniq coating has made it worse as mine seems to go from nothing to full speed when a couple of drops land on the screen. Now, if only I could get the sensor from my Mercedes to work in the RRE...........

5 Dr SD4 Dynamic Plus (220PS!)
- Santorini Black with Indus Silver Roof
- Plus Pack (Agility Pimento/Ebony Oxford Leather)
- 20" Style 7 Alloy Wheels, Adaptive Bi-Xenon's with high beam assist, Aero Flip Spolier
- Keyless Entry, Privacy Glass, Auto dipping Interior Mirror, 825W stereo
12-11-2013 08:17am
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
speary

RE: Windscreen wiper - intermittent settings

(11-11-2013 01:33pm)KaDargo Wrote:  Mine are rubbish (been checked by dealer as well, and none of the settings correspond to the actual wiping) - I either have them on full, or use the manual downward 'flick' wipe if intermittent needed.

They are, in fact, lethal !!

They are bl00dy dangerous. I even did a video of how blatantly dangerous they are and sent it to my dealer. They could not find a problem. I never had this issue in my last Audi A5
I would love the JLR person that signed these off to come for a ride in my Evoque when it's raining, he would soon issue a recall notice

Pure Coupe SD4 Manual; Fuji White; 19" style 5 wheels; Addaptive Xenons; Auto Lights, Wipers and Rear Mirror; Folding mirrors with cool puddle lights. Magnoflow Exhaust finishers
12-11-2013 02:42pm
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply