Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Pure Firenze Red 5 Door
ant

RE: Pure Firenze Red 5 Door

Hi Acwats,
Nice motor!:lol:Very similar to mine, (only I've got silver trim and a light interior). Same wheels though - looks fab. Enjoy.
ANTVery Happy

Prestige, 5 dr, SD4 Auto, Firenze, Lux, Ambience, Adaptive Dynamics, (+other options).
Current cars: Evoque: 1972 Stag: 2008 C4 Grand Picasso x 2: 2004 Defender 110: LDV flatbed (for moving the Stag)
Gone: Aston Martin DB9Crying, RRS, FFRR x 5, Classic Minis x loads, 1987 Defender 110.
25-10-2011 04:57pm
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Wicksy

That looks superb - and to think that is the entry level Evoque - its just convinced me more than ever that the Pure is the best value of the three trims
25-10-2011 05:57pm
geordie

Fabulous. Acwats exactly the same spec as mine.
When/if I get mine we will have to make sure we get in the right car if we both park on Marks & Spencers car park in Telford. At least I will know who it is when I see it driving around.
Geordie.
25-10-2011 06:15pm
Acwats

(25-10-2011 06:15pm)geordie Wrote:  Fabulous. Acwats exactly the same spec as mine.
When/if I get mine we will have to make sure we get in the right car if we both park on Marks & Spencers car park in Telford. At least I will know who it is when I see it driving around.
Geordie.

SWHMBO normally goes into House of Fraser, given the concrete walls I'm hoping to persuade her back to M&S
Shukers did a good job

MY16 HSE Dynamic Scotia Grey with Lunar/Ice Interior. 508's, Pano Roof, Privacy, Auto Tailgate, Heated s/wheel, spare
25-10-2011 07:32pm
SebM

Congrats !!

Actually : '04 Lotus Elise Mk2 111 & '11 Land Rover Defender 90 SW RAW
25-10-2011 07:35pm
Acwats

Thanks for all the positive comments. I had read the manual Tim but it's always better when you have some buttons to press.

I thought I'd read that I could turn the rear camera on any time but this must only be for those with the full camera kit.
Now that it has gone dark I've Just tried the puddle lights - nice touch, can't say the same for the mood lighting, sat in the back I couldn't tell the difference between red and blue settings - not that I'll lose too much sleep over that.

Very pleased with the:
colour/looks,
interior and the man made dash finish,
the non xenon lights
non signature DRL's

and most importantly the drive.

MY16 HSE Dynamic Scotia Grey with Lunar/Ice Interior. 508's, Pano Roof, Privacy, Auto Tailgate, Heated s/wheel, spare
25-10-2011 07:41pm
SINGHY

Hey Acwats, that really looks the business and it's the first one I've seen without Xenons, I take it that it has the standard halogens which look fine, If I can't get my Xenons I might upgrade to a set of alloys as yours and still save a few quid. Very occassionally I have to go to Telford so I'll look for your motor in the shopping centre car park.

Pure SD4 5 door in Orkney Grey with Tech Pack, Xenons, Pan Roof, Auto dim mirror, Gloss black Dynamic grill upgrade, Roof, sde vents and waist rail wrapped in gloss black, Front Fogs, Style 4 Alloys and Spare Wheel - Collected on 6 April.
25-10-2011 08:46pm
WB
WB

congrats and great to see some more pics of the style 4 wheels which I've ordered - they look even better than in the other photos I've seen. I think it's because the spokes look more "3-dimensional"
25-10-2011 09:25pm
Evoqess

Oh la la - very sharp! Find the LEDs and alloys quite smart after much forum attention to larger wheels and those darn xenons Smile
Congratulations and enjoy!!

Evoque fan who used to drive Shocked a Pure, Fuji, 19" style 4 alloys, heated everything, rear cam, power tailgate, pan roof, privacy glass etc
(This post was last modified: 26-10-2011 07:31am by Evoqess.)
26-10-2011 07:30am
JiiPee

Congratulations! Very close to my spec - i am so glad i did not give in to missus who wanted to change to white!

I am getting roof rails though and i have seen only very few pictures of them!? Actually only in the LR webpages at the "carrying and towing" section. Even there are no pics of rails + pan roof combo.

Enjoying enormously: Pure Td4 Automatic, Firenze Red, almond/espresso interior, panorama roof with rails, Pure tech pack, clearview pack & cold weather pack, parking radars front and back + camera.
27-10-2011 12:22am