Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Random Question
abcya

RE: Random Question

We had a thread on this a couple of months ago. The more common issue in London (at least) are width restrictions on roads used as rat runs, so certainly avoid any 6'6" ones.
With respect to police enforcement of restrictions, there was a story in the papers a couple of years ago about the weight restriction on the Albert Bridge in London being 2.5 tonnes (I think) and that some SUVs are heavier than that but owners don't realise that's the case. I seem to recall the article saying it wasn't being enforced rigidly.

Firenze red Dynamic 5-door with Verve interior and pano roof
26-11-2011 10:45am
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
fam1x

Does any know at what point you are not able to make changes to your order? Is I when you get a build date?

Pure SD4 Auto Black Tech pack, Pano roof, Powered tailgate, Dim rear view, Carpet mats & edging, Parking Assist Aid - Rear camera, Folding mirrors, Front Fogs, Auto Light, Rain sensor, Adaptive Xenons, Heated SW, Keyless entry and Privacy Glass arrived 13 Jan 12 Smile
(This post was last modified: 26-11-2011 02:29pm by fam1x.)
26-11-2011 02:28pm
Token

(26-11-2011 02:28pm)fam1x Wrote:  Does any know at what point you are not able to make changes to your order? Is I when you get a build date?

You going to ask them to build you a slimline version??

Evoque Coupe 2.2 SD4 Dynamic LUX 190HP (in some kind of grey!)

[Image: event.png]
26-11-2011 03:09pm
fam1x

(26-11-2011 03:09pm)Token Wrote:  You going to ask them to build you a slimline version??

yes whats a couple of inches off lol

Pure SD4 Auto Black Tech pack, Pano roof, Powered tailgate, Dim rear view, Carpet mats & edging, Parking Assist Aid - Rear camera, Folding mirrors, Front Fogs, Auto Light, Rain sensor, Adaptive Xenons, Heated SW, Keyless entry and Privacy Glass arrived 13 Jan 12 Smile
26-11-2011 08:44pm