Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Prestige Prices
quickswoosh

Prestige Prices

The Range Rover Evoque site is very straightforward with an upfront MSRP with very few options to add on to the Prestige configuration.
Are people getting deals below the MSRP as shown on the website?

Would love to to know what experiences customers are having in the US.
03-02-2012 05:46pm
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
invoke

RE: Prestige Prices

Being one of a kind and hot seller / increase demand, the dealers across country have made a pact - not to budge.

On the other hand if you know the owner or general manager, you can get a discount up to couple of thousands. Thats what my friend got. Still average discount is 800$. There is about 4k markup on invoice price plus dealers discount from LR. Total of aprox 10k mark up. Plus the interest on loan and extended warranty. In the long run a 50k evoque will cost you a fortune if you keep it for the life of a car.

If given a second chance, I rather buy BMW or some thing else. LR only sell products not quality or service.

Black/Black Dynamic (with missing dynamic button), 4dr and a tailgate, stadium seats with butt warmer, extra large moon roof for kids clustrophobia, velcro surface card board floor mats, factory installed humming accessory and the famous "Wind noise-rattle package".
(This post was last modified: 04-02-2012 12:49pm by invoke.)
04-02-2012 12:43pm
Pootz19

(04-02-2012 12:43pm)invoke Wrote:  If given a second chance, I rather buy BMW or some thing else. LR only sell products not quality or service.

That would fit with my first experience at a LR dealership. Went to check out the new Evoque and when the salesman realized that I was not interested in buying one of the three remaining in their inventory and looking more at ordering, he couldn't give me the time of day. I really like the looks of these cars as well as the capabilities but the service didn't do anything to convince me to spend my money there.
(This post was last modified: 05-02-2012 06:57am by Pootz19.)
05-02-2012 06:57am
slee18

I paid MSRP for mine. I use to own a Lexus it was a very reliable car. But the rattles and broken drive seat (thanks to the dealer) drove me crazy. Corporate told me that was normal. Later own notice that the dealer broke some thngs trying to fix things. Dealers service wasn't any better than a toyota dealer. Bottom Shoe marks on my backseats when no one sits in my back seat. Scraped up my front bumper in the service bay

Dealer will be dealers. I would never buy a BMW, went to 2 dealerships and both asked if I was serious about buying or just wanting to test drive their bimmers. I knew the owner of 1 of the dealers and when I called him while standing on the lot the salesman was shocked. Promised 10k off of sticker to make up for it

Stealership are stealerships but I love my Evoque and if I could wait I would have

12 Evoque Si4 (US) Galway Green Prestige ivory expresso interior
06-02-2012 05:47am