Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Porsche's Upcoming Macan Gets Spotted In Action - Look Out Evoque?
invoke

RE: Porsche's Upcoming Macan Gets Spotted In Action - Look Out Evoque?

(17-11-2012 09:06am)Jonathon555 Wrote:  It looks shit & depreciate badly.
My mate has just px'd his 21,000 mile cayene turbo in for a grand total of £8700 gutted
He paid £70k +

20K is almost a new car (<2 years old ?? guessing). May be its 120K miles.. your mate is otherwise insane. (sorry to say that...) I wouldn't mind paying for such a hot price tag !! Test drove the new Cayane the other day.. the drive is so amazing... the raspy growl and the sporty feel - no one can beat that..

Anxiously awaiting to get one for my wife.

Black/Black Dynamic (with missing dynamic button), 4dr and a tailgate, stadium seats with butt warmer, extra large moon roof for kids clustrophobia, velcro surface card board floor mats, factory installed humming accessory and the famous "Wind noise-rattle package".
17-11-2012 09:59pm
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
XFullFatTim
Bat wielding forum enforcer

Well wait until the new L405 5.0S/C Range Rover hits the USA streets before you put money on the Cayenne, it's even more amazing!

A Pangea Green New Defender 110 First Edition is now sitting on my drive alongside British Racing Green Electric Mini Cooper SE Level 3. After 21 years in my hands my TDI300 90 was handed on to the next custodian on 15 July 2022.
17-11-2012 11:34pm
invoke

(17-11-2012 11:34pm)XFullFatTim Wrote:  Well wait until the new L405 5.0S/C Range Rover hits the USA streets before you put money on the Cayenne, it's even more amazing!

No No please Hell NOOOO !.. Evoque left enough bad taste in my mouth, I can't event think of another rover in my garage.

Not againt LR products, the problem is LR is only good for UK market where you have excellent support and service, Across the pond its a no mans land, no real experts, no real gesture, wait for parts for ever and ever. As you well jotted earlier, with Porsche, you can enjoy playing right out of the box and support is phenominal. (unlike RR where service manger enjoy my truck more than myself)... last time I waas there, they put 200+ miles and couldnt find dash rattle which anyone can hear even at idle engine... Sorry !

EvilEvilEvil
18-11-2012 01:08am
sethor

Not a fan of it's looks, Porsche have tried to do a scaled down version of the Cayenne & botched it like what BMW did with the X3. Price wise I think the Macan will start at about the same price range of the Evoque Dynamic/Prestige models.

Fuji White Dynamic Si4
18-11-2012 03:16am
Jonathon555

The depreciation will be horrendous , the car has crappy styling

It probably based on a q5 which prople will find alot more desirable

SD4 Arrived, Fuji , 20" style wheels, Privacy glass, Front fogs, Auto wiper and Auto Lights, Black leather

MY Nuburburing & Track Videos http://www.youtube.com/user/jonathon555?...sults_main
19-11-2012 10:56pm
abcya

It looks more like it's based on a London taxi.

It may look more interesting in something other than black (and plenty of cars do look good in black) ...but I'm not convinced about this yet.

Firenze red Dynamic 5-door with Verve interior and pano roof
21-11-2012 11:38pm
slee18

I've always wanted a Porsche but not this one. 911 is the only Porsche I would want to own after owning a Evoque, Cayenne is really nice and I almost bought one.

12 Evoque Si4 (US) Galway Green Prestige ivory expresso interior
24-11-2012 03:15am
benzina

Judging by that shape, it won't be as distinctive, or look nearly as good as the Evoque ,but you can bet the build quality will be superior.For me, I think even from now,my Evoque will survive the Macan, simply on it's killer looks.

2012 Dynamic SD4 Auto 5-Door / Indus / Black Roof / Vortex / AD / Style 7 Alloys / Panoramic Roof / Rear Vents / BSM / TPMS / Sat Nav
(This post was last modified: 24-11-2012 12:05pm by benzina.)
24-11-2012 12:04pm
scalle

if i see the number of comments, i tought this was a porsche forum

RRE TD4 Prestige 4WD AUT, santorini black, element interior, tech pack, cold climate pack, pano roof, privacy glass, brushed alu, auto high beam assist, airco vents rear, auto dim mirror, camera, home link, 20" style 7, 18" spare, debugged, roof rails,replaced side vents, grille in glossy black and center cap wheels with RR, black lettering
Also stunning Fiat 500 Cabrio GUCCI edition, black/gold metallic, and red Fiat Panda 1992 selecta (var. transmission).
26-11-2012 09:48pm
BOBM4N

Looks so much nicer on the drawing board....

Finally Arrived 06/02/12 Very Happy :

Dynamic SD4 Auto - Fuji White/Vortex, Pan Roof, Privacy
27-11-2012 11:26am