Thread Rating:
  • 1 Votes - 5 Average
16MY Build Quality
Stadt Panzer

RE: 16MY Build Quality

Fingers crossed that it will all be sorted.

Good luck.

Somewhere in the North Sea.
(This post was last modified: 07-01-2016 06:33pm by Stadt Panzer.)
07-01-2016 06:33pm
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
AndyFrance

(07-01-2016 06:33pm)Stadt Panzer Wrote:  Fingers crossed that it will all be sorted.

Good luck.

Thanks Stadt, and thanks everyone. Goodness only knows where I'd be now without everyone's help and support.

I have just made a small donation to this site and I'll gladly give the same amount again if LR do the right thing by me!

Cheers
Andy
(This post was last modified: 07-01-2016 07:26pm by AndyFrance.)
07-01-2016 06:51pm
XFullFatTim
Bat wielding forum enforcer

Glad that things are moving on a bit quicker. I hope it all gets sorted out to your satisfaction.

A Pangea Green New Defender 110 First Edition is now sitting on my drive alongside British Racing Green Electric Mini Cooper SE Level 3. After 21 years in my hands my TDI300 90 was handed on to the next custodian on 15 July 2022.
07-01-2016 09:37pm
AndyFrance

I just can't believe how quickly I received a reply from the CEO's office on Thursday. For me, it was a confidence building response, almost immediately followed by a missed call (could've kicked myself). Then an email to say LR France had tried to call me. I quickly called them back.

I started to feel relaxed, at last someone was interested. We spoke about the fault's etc. and the bonnet lettering and TOPIx. Nothing was resolved, but I was assured by the 'Team Leader' of Customer Relations in France, that I would receive a phone call Tuesday (today) from the same guy that has been ignoring my emails since day 1, and guess what................He didn't call me!

Honestly, I am stunned at the way LR have and continue to treat me. For a premium brand, their product that was supplied to me is of the same standard as their customer service..........Censored!
12-01-2016 09:27pm
AndyFrance

Another week on and no replies to my letter to LR France and the dealership. Meanwhile, I’ve had a car for the last 2 month’s loaded with fault’s and a tailgate I can’t use because it’s broken. I sent a reminder email to the ‘Team leader’ at LRCR France and received a reply (surprised). When boiled down, they just want me to go away (think that’s why they replied). She has refused the rejection, and it appear’s they will not be replying to the letter I sent them. They say my car complies with the order and hope I still trust in their brand…….Are they having a laugh? Great, perhaps all the fault’s and damage are extra’s that I got as freebie’s.

I then sent an email to Dr Speth’s PA. I wanted to give her an insight into what is actually going on in the field. I don’t expect a reply. These CR people know the company is churning out shat, and they couldn’t care less once they get your money.

I have to give them another couple of week’s to reply to my letter (28 days to reply), then I’ll try one last time direct to Dr Speth. If that doesn’t work, well it’s off to the brief’s office. Going to take the Dacia Duster to make sure I get there. If they force me to spend money on legal fee’s, then I’m going full out to get them. I’ll be contacting every car mag and paper that I can find, and hope to get maximum media exposure, because that’s what they deserve. They’re nothing more than fecking crook’s in suits.

I’ve noticed an increase of complaint’s on the other site. I believe MY16 is built using cheaper materials to cut costs to the knuckle, and it’s coming back to bite them on the bum.

Only buy a Jaguar Land Rover MY16 if you’re a gambler, or believe quality control is a waste of time.
25-01-2016 06:50pm
Clip

Andy, just listening to radio today and new survey by a counsumer organisation in Aus has found that 1 in 4 new car buyers have problems within 5 years. Of these, 14% have major problems. So Lemon Law is being talked about again. But they mentioned this guy that took things into his own hands:
What to do with your lemon
14-03-2016 03:01am
katherinestill

(14-03-2016 03:01am)Clip Wrote:  Andy, just listening to radio today and new survey by a counsumer organisation in Aus has found that 1 in 4 new car buyers have problems within 5 years. Of these, 14% have major problems. So Lemon Law is being talked about again. But they mentioned this guy that took things into his own hands:
What to do with your lemon

Great Vid about a lemon jeep car. I would like to add that even if it is a "Lemon" you can also buy OEM jeep parts by browsing around.

You can contact their social media accounts so that the main office will know the situation.

Edited by moderator to remove advertising link to a Jeep parts supplier - no relevence on an Evoque forum
(This post was last modified: 02-07-2018 05:46pm by XFullFatTim.)
02-07-2018 04:22am