Thread Rating:
  • 2 Votes - 5 Average
Pictures of a 5 Door black Evoque on the road please
fam1x

RE: Pictures of a 5 Door black Evoque on the road please

(02-11-2011 03:42pm)patc Wrote:  This is mine, on a road(!), taken today!

Hope it helps Smile

Talk about timing your lucky great car and super pictures perfect thanks

Pure SD4 Auto Black Tech pack, Pano roof, Powered tailgate, Dim rear view, Carpet mats & edging, Parking Assist Aid - Rear camera, Folding mirrors, Front Fogs, Auto Light, Rain sensor, Adaptive Xenons, Heated SW, Keyless entry and Privacy Glass arrived 13 Jan 12 Smile
02-11-2011 05:15pm
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
patc

(02-11-2011 04:44pm)Blackseries Wrote:  patc your car looks great!

What Black do you have ....... Sumatra or Barolo?

Any photos of your interior?

It's Sumatra. Would probably have specced Barolo if I'd ordered it (it was an impulse buy of a cancelled order!)

I forgot to take interior shots. Those were taken on my phone - I'll get my SLR out and take some shots now - it is dark however... but at least you get a 'night' perspective. Back soon!

SD4 Prestige, Black / Ivory with Lux Pack, Privacy Glass & Xenons

Went to test drive a 2nd hand Audi Q5, a cancelled order Evoque turned up on low loader, the rest is history.
02-11-2011 07:25pm
xxxx5

patc - i like, very smart! Love the wheels.

Now Sold: 5dr Pure SD4 Man / Fuji White / Pano Roof / Tech Park / Style 6 Alloys / Privacy Glass / Xenons / Black H'lining / Power Fold Door Mirrors / Power Tailgate / Carpet Mats / Front Fogs.
02-11-2011 08:07pm
Blackseries

(02-11-2011 07:25pm)patc Wrote:  Would probably have specced Barolo if I'd ordered it

All the cars at the Unleashed Event were Barolo and even in the bright sunlight it was very difficult to see the red hue...... hence my reason for going Sumatra.

I've not seen a Sumatra Black with Ambience .... is that what you have ....... or is yours Element?

SD4 Prestige Sport Auto 5 Door, Sumatra Black with Ambience interior, Magneride AD, 20" Style 6 Wheels, Panoramic Roof, Surround Cameras, Electric Tailgate, ADRVM.......& Heated Steering Wheel......Gorgeous
02-11-2011 08:07pm
patc

(02-11-2011 08:07pm)Blackseries Wrote:  I've not seen a Sumatra Black with Ambience .... is that what you have ....... or is yours Element?

Do you know - (terrible thing to admit) but I had to look at the configurator to check. It's weird, I want to say element but it's creamier than that so I'm almost certain it's Ambience. To be frank I would have preferred black/black but the cream is really really growing on me. I was fully aware I was a beggar and couldn't be a chooser, especially as it was fully loaded in every other way!

Judge the colour for yourself with my night time pics!

Front seats with interior lights on

Back seats with interior lights on

Dash from back with interior lights on

Dash with lights out

Pano roof with lights out

More to follow...
Steering wheel with interior lights on

Couldn't get this properly but there's two (equally bright) LEDs next to the (off) interior lights, which give the stainless steel near the auto gear wheel a real night time mood

Close up of the headlight array

That's what your wing mirror shines to the floor!

Hope you liked!

Went to test drive a 2nd hand Audi Q5, a cancelled order Evoque turned up on low loader, the rest is history.
(This post was last modified: 02-11-2011 08:32pm by patc.)
02-11-2011 08:29pm
flurberman

Pictures of a 5 Door black Evoque on the road please

Love the Pano Roof Reflection pic. Lovely car!

Si4 Dynamic Coupe with LUX pack, privacy glass, stornoway grey.

Orkney Grey, Si4 Dynamic Coupe with LUX pack, privacy glass, 20" shadow chrome wheels, heated steering wheel, adaptive xenons, TPMS & contrast panoramic roof.
02-11-2011 10:16pm
Blackseries

Great pictures. It looks even more gorgeous at night than it does during the day...... if thats possible

Thanks for taking the time to share them with us.

It looks like an Ambience interior to me ..... the top of dashboard colour is the giveaway.

SD4 Prestige Sport Auto 5 Door, Sumatra Black with Ambience interior, Magneride AD, 20" Style 6 Wheels, Panoramic Roof, Surround Cameras, Electric Tailgate, ADRVM.......& Heated Steering Wheel......Gorgeous
03-11-2011 12:20am
patc

(03-11-2011 12:20am)Blackseries Wrote:  It looks like an Ambience interior to me ..... the top of dashboard colour is the giveaway.

Thanks for the nice comments!

Funnily enough that dashboard top colour looks black during the day!

If you can bare it I may take some more pictures tomorrow in daylight!

03-11-2011 01:24am
Blackseries

(03-11-2011 01:24am)patc Wrote:  If you can bare it I may take some more pictures tomorrow in daylight!

The more the merrier.

I put my deposit down in Oct 2010 and placed my complete order in March 2011 ..... and my car is STILL not built yet .......... so any titbits I can get before I get my car I'm grateful for.

Any chance of a photo of the outside of the car but with the doors open so I can see what the outside looks like with the inside. Not sure if that makes sense.

03-11-2011 10:10am
Deekster

Your colour combinations are amazing; the best I have seen so far. Are the wheels 19" or 20".

Enjoy the car. As my delivery has been postponed from 2nd November until 5th December, I'll probably delay registration until the New Year.
03-11-2011 10:40am