Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Pictures of Brisbane's latest Evoque
deebabe2004

RE: Pictures of Brisbane's latest Evoque

(01-02-2012 08:30am)spif888 Wrote:  Pano roof with ebony headliner

See more photos below

Sooo happy to finally see a pic of the Pano roof with ebony headliner! Looks great! cant wait to get ours even more now Very Happy

Soon to be the proud owners of a Baby Rangie!

Pure - TD4 Manual - Fuji - 20" Silver Sparkle Style 6 - Ebony Leather & Ebony headliner - Tech Pack - Clearview Pack & Pano Roof - Rear Vents, Paint & Interior protection, Tint

27-03-2012 01:54pm
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Big G

Nice one - congrats - we'll need to form a Sumatra club !

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Collected !! 18/02/2012
Prestige Coupe SD4 Sumatra Black, Spirit interior, Pano roof , Heated seats, Privacy, Rear vents, Rear camera,Manual & style 5 19s. Not Prestige mats, 54 miles in tank when collected.
27-03-2012 03:10pm
spif888

Well I left my car at Austral yesterday to sort out some issues:
1. Its taken nearly a month to get the plastic trim that runs down each each side of the car below the
windows to be sent from the factory. Hopefully Austral will be able to sort out the trim so it doesn't stick
up and jut out on both front doors.
2. The marks on the front bumper are hopefully going to be repaired.
3. More disturbingly the car has developed a very irrating tendency to jerk/shudder whenever the revs
drop to around 1400rpm. It normally happens when the car is slowing down to stop - instead of changing
down a gear when its slowing down , it jerks/shudders as if its going to stall or cut out.

My loan vehicle/replacement car for the 4 days that my car is being kept to sort out build/quality issues is a filthy 2008 Freelander 2 with 79 200km on the clock which is as loose as a $10 hooker (not that I would know). I had a Freelander 2 for nearly 3 years before the Evoque and I all can say after driving this one for 2 days - this is for you Chiggy - GIVE ME BACK MY RRE.

Sumatra Black 5 Door Pure auto TD4, 19 inch style 5 wheels, Tech Pack, Panoramic Roof and Ebony Interior with Ebony Headlining. Tinted windows & Tread Plates. Black Grille, Side Vents and Rear Trim
Collected: 31 January 2012
11-04-2012 01:03pm
chiggy

(11-04-2012 01:03pm)spif888 Wrote:  My loan vehicle/replacement car for the 4 days that my car is being kept to sort out build/quality issues is a filthy 2008 Freelander 2 with 79 200km on the clock which is as loose as a $10 hooker (not that I would know). I had a Freelander 2 for nearly 3 years before the Evoque and I all can say after driving this one for 2 days - this is for you Chiggy - GIVE ME BACK MY RRE.

HAHAH!

Tongue Out

I realise you were very committed to your FL2 previously however now you realise how absolutely shocking it is once you have the RRE. i absolutely hated driving mine for the 2-3 days I had it. Safe to say I did absolutely bollock it as best I could when I had it. take that LR.

Evoque Round 2: Fuji Si4 Dynamic - 5dr. Pursuit interior. Dynamic Tech Pack. Adaptive Xenons. 19in Standard Alloy wheels. Twisted Evil
Contrast black roof (to be painted soon). (Previously a Firenze Pure owner - still my favourite colour Wink)
11-04-2012 02:26pm
andrewcui

looks good spif! I went the style 6 rims, but the style 5 was my 2nd choice... only reason i went the style 6 is coz they are 20" Tongue Out

Arrived: SD4 Dynamic, Auto, Black in and out, Style 6 rims, Pano roof, Reverse camera, Privacy glass
11-04-2012 11:11pm
Barneyridge

Spif888, I have had two trim part just arrive as well. They must have been hull partners Smile

I have yet to book mine in for the fix, but last loan car was an Mazda 2.... The awesomeness was 80,000 km old with the looseness of a $5 hooker

Pure TD4, Fiji, Auto, Pan Roof + Extras - Delivered Very Happy
12-04-2012 09:23am
spif888

Hull partners?

I think the ship went the long way round. I've been waiting 7 weeks for the trim to arrive.

Update - miracles do happen. I got my car back a day early. Trim and front bumper fixed. It still has the irrating habit of not changing down a gear as I slow down to stop (normally around 1200/1400 rpm)

Also, the car has been returned with a new rattle coming from the driver's A pillar.

You win some, you lose some!

Sumatra Black 5 Door Pure auto TD4, 19 inch style 5 wheels, Tech Pack, Panoramic Roof and Ebony Interior with Ebony Headlining. Tinted windows & Tread Plates. Black Grille, Side Vents and Rear Trim
12-04-2012 11:49am
chiggy

(12-04-2012 11:49am)spif888 Wrote:  Hull partners?

I think the ship went the long way round. I've been waiting 7 weeks for the trim to arrive.

Update - miracles do happen. I got my car back a day early. Trim and front bumper fixed. It still has the irrating habit of not changing down a gear as I slow down to stop (normally around 1200/1400 rpm)

Also, the car has been returned with a new rattle coming from the driver's A pillar.

You win some, you lose some!

seems you lose a bit more than you win when it comes to LR.

Maybe you need to talk to them about the rattle kit?

Personally, I'm thinking of going through topix and getting all possible documents/bulletins that I think are applicable to my car including software updates etc and asking LR to apply them to my car for me. Also window trims, rattle kits etc because I know sooner or later its going to happen and I'd rather they just fix it all at once.

Evoque Round 2: Fuji Si4 Dynamic - 5dr. Pursuit interior. Dynamic Tech Pack. Adaptive Xenons. 19in Standard Alloy wheels. Twisted Evil
Contrast black roof (to be painted soon). (Previously a Firenze Pure owner - still my favourite colour Wink)
12-04-2012 12:55pm
spif888

I finally got the windows tinted. After much deliberation, I went to Tint a Car and had the Octane tint fitted. Original quote was over $500 (way over the top), finally paid $430, which was probably still to high. However, the final result was worth it

[b]Before

[b]After

12-05-2012 11:43pm
QUEEVO

Pictures of Brisbane's latest Evoque

Great pics, great car, sorry to hear woes... Tint looks terrific...!!!

regards,
Queevo
----------------------------------------------------------------------
MY12 TD4 Prestige Auto, Baltic Blue / Vibe, Tech, Surround Cameras, Fixed Panoramic Roof, Privacy Glass
12-05-2012 11:52pm