Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Picture request: Fuji, dynamic coupe, priv glass, pano roof & style 7 chrome shadows
My1stRR

Picture request: Fuji, dynamic coupe, priv glass, pano roof & style 7 chrome shadows

(19-11-2011 07:12pm)QueJumper Wrote:  Here you go...note also has the black roof option which makes the Pano blend in nicely...
Are they the shadow chrome style 7s?
19-11-2011 11:16pm
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
QueJumper

Yep. I'd probably describe them more as a gun metal colour rather than whatever shadow chrome means as they seemed more Matt than shiny chrome. I think they look really good though. I'll try to do some better pics next week.

Now Sold - Small, clean, fun car mainly for me - Sd4 Dynamic Lux - White/Black roof

Still going strong - Big, dirty, fun car mainly for the wife, kids and dog - Disco 4 - Blue (with lots of mud outside, sweets & litter inside)
19-11-2011 11:21pm
My1stRR

Sorry.... just read back and saw that they are style 7s. Your RRE is similar to mine except I have the prestige with white roof and pano. What colour's your trim? Do u have the 2 or 3 rear seats?
19-11-2011 11:22pm
QueJumper

Black leather with rear bench seat.

Now Sold - Small, clean, fun car mainly for me - Sd4 Dynamic Lux - White/Black roof

Still going strong - Big, dirty, fun car mainly for the wife, kids and dog - Disco 4 - Blue (with lots of mud outside, sweets & litter inside)
19-11-2011 11:30pm
anton

RE: Picture request: Fuji, dynamic coupe, priv glass, pano roof & style 7 chrome shadows

(19-11-2011 06:32pm)flurberman Wrote:  Hi Anton, congrats! I'd love a few pics when you get a moment! Smile Thanks
Here is one for a taster i will try to get some more later,sorry about the skip in the pic i am clearing my garage out so i can get it in.

Attached File(s) Thumbnail(s)

20-11-2011 01:53pm
Evo-king

RE: Picture request: Fuji, dynamic coupe, priv glass, pano roof & style 7 chrome shadows

In that image and that light it looks like Indus Silver.

Evoque No3: MY15 Dynamic Lux SD4, Auto, Santorini Black, Pimento Dynamic Plus Sports Seats, Ebony headlining, Pan Roof, Shadow Chrome Alloys.
20-11-2011 02:03pm
My1stRR

Happy with the style 8s? Mine's coming with the 8s but I was thinking of changing to 7s for a contrast with Fuji.
20-11-2011 10:12pm
anton

(20-11-2011 10:12pm)My1stRR Wrote:  Happy with the style 8s? Mine's coming with the 8s but I was thinking of changing to 7s for a contrast with Fuji.
Yes i love the style 8s,i have just come back from Manchester,as i was driving through Deansgate every traffic light was on red,everybody was looking at the vehicle[must of thought i was a famous footballer]Laughing
20-11-2011 10:32pm
jasonagusta

A few photos of a Fuji Dynamic at Hunters Preston
[Image: IMG_1460.jpg]
[Image: IMG_1461.jpg][Image: photo-2-1.jpg]
[Image: photo-1.jpg]
[Image: photo-1copy.jpg]
[Image: photo-3.jpg]

Arrived 1st March: Dynamic Lux Coupe SD4 auto, Body Fuji White with Black pano roof, style 7 alloys with Verve interior & ebony headliner, tow bar, Privacy Glass, Solar Attenuating glass, Heated steering wheel, high beam assist, Adaptive xenon's.
(This post was last modified: 20-11-2011 11:23pm by jasonagusta.)
20-11-2011 11:07pm
Evoqess

I'm sorry, but although I own a Fuji white and have seen a gazillion images/videos - I still think it is an absolutely FANTASTIC color choice. I'm so excited that mine is dirty right now with a first wash experience planned this week. Watching the shiny white surfaces re-emerge will be very enjoyable / gratifying.
And must have the car looking impeccable by Friday - I've been told I am driving 4 workmates to our Xmas party a la "James May / Cher chauffeur" incident! I just know the puddle lamps and pano roof especially will be a hit.

Evoque fan who used to drive Shocked a Pure, Fuji, 19" style 4 alloys, heated everything, rear cam, power tailgate, pan roof, privacy glass etc
21-11-2011 04:27am