Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Picture request: Fuji, dynamic coupe, priv glass, pano roof & style 7 chrome shadows
flurberman

Picture request: Fuji, dynamic coupe, priv glass, pano roof & style 7 chrome shadows

Morning,

Do any of you lucky owners have pics of this exact spec?

Fuji white, Dynamic, Coupe with privacy glass, pano roof and 20" chrome shadow style 7 wheels?

I was trying to resist going 'white' but every time I see one on the road, my jaw drops, they look unbelievably cool especially at night with the lights on.....

Plus white is free, orkney grey isn't so more money to spend on toys such as the heated steering wheel and TPMS.

Thank you Surprised

Phil.

Orkney Grey, Si4 Dynamic Coupe with LUX pack, privacy glass, 20" shadow chrome wheels, heated steering wheel, adaptive xenons, TPMS & contrast panoramic roof.
19-11-2011 10:17am
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
RacingSnake

RE: Picture request: Fuji, dynamic coupe, priv glass, pano roof & style 7 chrome shadows

This is the exact spec I've got ordered. Smile
Always happy to whet the appetite further with more pics Very Happy
19-11-2011 10:23am
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
flurberman

RE: Picture request: Fuji, dynamic coupe, priv glass, pano roof & style 7 chrome shadows

(19-11-2011 10:23am)RacingSnake Wrote:  This is the exact spec I've got ordered. Smile
Always happy to whet the appetite further with more pics Very Happy

Cool have you seen one in the flesh? When do you get yours? Surprised

Orkney Grey, Si4 Dynamic Coupe with LUX pack, privacy glass, 20" shadow chrome wheels, heated steering wheel, adaptive xenons, TPMS & contrast panoramic roof.
19-11-2011 10:27am
anton

Hi i have the exact spec,i picked it up last night but i cannot take a photo of it yet as swmbo is out in it all the time.Very Happy,but it has the style 8 polished wheels.
(This post was last modified: 19-11-2011 02:29pm by anton.)
19-11-2011 02:28pm
flurberman

(19-11-2011 02:28pm)anton Wrote:  Hi i have the exact spec,i picked it up last night but i cannot take a photo of it yet as swmbo is out in it all the time.Very Happy,but it has the style 8 polished wheels.

Hi Anton, congrats! I'd love a few pics when you get a moment! Smile Thanks

19-11-2011 06:32pm
QueJumper

Mine is this spec too with the black roof and style 7 wheels. Picking it up Wednesday but took a few pics of it in the dealer when I signed the paperwork up. Only iPhone though so not sure how good they'll be. We try to photoshop them a bit and get them uploaded. Will do a few more after collection!

Now Sold - Small, clean, fun car mainly for me - Sd4 Dynamic Lux - White/Black roof

Still going strong - Big, dirty, fun car mainly for the wife, kids and dog - Disco 4 - Blue (with lots of mud outside, sweets & litter inside)
(This post was last modified: 19-11-2011 06:44pm by QueJumper.)
19-11-2011 06:38pm
flurberman

(19-11-2011 06:38pm)QueJumper Wrote:  Mine is this spec too with the black roof and style 7 wheels. Picking it up Wednesday but took a few pics of it in the dealer when I signed the paperwork up. Only iPhone though so not sure how good they'll be. We try to photoshop them a bit and get them uploaded. Will do a few more after collection!
Thank you !

19-11-2011 06:49pm
QueJumper

Here you go...note also has the black roof option which makes the Pano blend in nicely...

Now Sold - Small, clean, fun car mainly for me - Sd4 Dynamic Lux - White/Black roof

Still going strong - Big, dirty, fun car mainly for the wife, kids and dog - Disco 4 - Blue (with lots of mud outside, sweets & litter inside)
19-11-2011 07:12pm
flurberman

(19-11-2011 07:12pm)QueJumper Wrote:  Here you go...note also has the black roof option which makes the Pano blend in nicely...

Thanks - now i can't decide whether to go with the black roof or keep the cheaper pano option. Smile

Grrr.

19-11-2011 07:24pm
QueJumper

Black is way way better especially with the privacy glass it looks stunning and is super cool. I was going for a silver grey metallic until I saw this combo!

19-11-2011 08:48pm