Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Photos of Orkney Grey TD4 Pure 5 Door with Landrover Tow Bar fitted
Evoqess

RE: Photos of Orkney Grey TD4 Pure 5 Door with Landrover Tow Bar fitted

Your car looks like a million bucks! Great to see an Evoque off the bitumen too!

Evoque fan who used to drive Shocked a Pure, Fuji, 19" style 4 alloys, heated everything, rear cam, power tailgate, pan roof, privacy glass etc
29-03-2012 04:52am
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
mohastie

(29-03-2012 04:52am)Evoqess Wrote:  Your car looks like a million bucks! Great to see an Evoque off the bitumen too!

Cheers Evoqess. Car feels like a million bucks to drive too. The Dynamic and Prestige must be unbeleivable if they are any better to drive than the Pure. Very Happy

Orkney Grey , TD4 Pure, 5 Door, Spare Wheel, Rear Privacy Glass, Front Censors, Tow Bar, Mud Flaps (still to come), First 3 services for £930.
29-03-2012 08:19pm
Straydox

I really like the 18" wheels, it's a shame they weren't an option for the Prestige - I'd have ordered.

Delivered 15th May 2012, rejected and returned 4th Feb 2013 - SD4 5 door Prestige manual with a bucket full of rattles Mauritius Blue. Crazy Audi MY2020 RSQ3
29-03-2012 08:29pm
mohastie

(29-03-2012 08:29pm)Straydox Wrote:  I really like the 18" wheels, it's a shame they weren't an option for the Prestige - I'd have ordered.
I love the 18 inch wheels Straydox. A lot of people on this forum prefer the 19 + 20 inch wheels because they suposedly fill the arches better, but as you can see in the photos, the 18 inchers fill the arches out fine. Also, the ride on the 18 inchers is excellent, you get "cushoned" when you are traveling on rough pot holed roads. And they are included in the price of the Pure as standard, and the tyres will be less expensive to replace when the time comes. I tell you what, I will swap my 18 inch wheels for your rear bumper, the Prestige rear bumper really sets of the back of the Evoque. Looks so much better at the back than my Pure. Very Happy

Orkney Grey , TD4 Pure, 5 Door, Spare Wheel, Rear Privacy Glass, Front Censors, Tow Bar, Mud Flaps (still to come), First 3 services for £930.
29-03-2012 09:11pm