Thread Rating:
  • 2 Votes - 2.5 Average
Period of Acceptance
Token

Period of Acceptance

This forum appears to have turned into a complaints forum which is a real shame when we are here to celebrate a great car...I really hope Land Rover take a look at themselves as nearly every complaint I see is valid.

However...having owned a Range Rover before, I can state categorically that despite paying a premium for what is undoubtedly a premium product, sadly, we cannot expect premium service...Land Rover simply don't do it very well!!

This is a shame, but it is also a fact! In fact, my better half made me promise not to moan about the service when I told her I was getting another RR!! I've since broken that promise a few times!!

So...I'm going to avoid moaning for the next two weeks no matter what happens (and considering my delivery date is moving daily at the moment, that's a big ask!)...I knew what I was getting into with LR, I must accept that.

Anyone care to join me??

Evoque Coupe 2.2 SD4 Dynamic LUX 190HP (in some kind of grey!)

[Image: event.png]
29-10-2011 12:21pm
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
cjfp

RE: Period of Acceptance

I think that's a great idea and I'll have a damn good try

Pure 3dr SD4 Tech Man ; Firenze Red ; 19" Style 3 ; Pano ; Ebony / Ivory Int ; Auto dim rear view ; 2 seats ; Park Aid - Rear cam ; Ext. folding mirrors ; Adap Xenon ; Fogs ; Mud Flaps ; Side Steps - Rec'd 28/12/11 - Sadly going 6/6/14 - Gone, now running BMW X6
29-10-2011 01:29pm
defender_uk

yep...lets try to turn this great forum aroiund again....
we need to....

Defender_uk

Evoque Prestige Lux, OG, maual, style 4 wheels

comes to live with Defender 90 TDCi 07
29-10-2011 03:17pm
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Evo-king

I can't even consider complaining until at least next April when my dealers orders are accepted.

The long wait continues.

Evoque No3: MY15 Dynamic Lux SD4, Auto, Santorini Black, Pimento Dynamic Plus Sports Seats, Ebony headlining, Pan Roof, Shadow Chrome Alloys.
29-10-2011 03:21pm
ED209

(29-10-2011 03:21pm)Evo-king Wrote:  I can't even consider complaining until at least next April when my dealers orders are accepted.

The long wait continues.

you mean lr are not taking any more orders til april???

(sorry for spoiling the happy thread)
29-10-2011 05:20pm
Evoqess

With you all the way Token Thumbs Up

Evoque fan who used to drive Shocked a Pure, Fuji, 19" style 4 alloys, heated everything, rear cam, power tailgate, pan roof, privacy glass etc
29-10-2011 05:39pm
Tokenbod

Good idea! the future's bright...the future's EVOQUE!
Smile

Sd4 Prestige COLIMA LIME couture interior 3 door Wink
29-10-2011 05:45pm
caroline11000

Count me in Token. I agree with you. It's a shame the gloss has been taken off such a wonderful car! I'm sure I can refrain from moaning.............. for the next 2 weeks at least............... yes of course I can! At the end of the day I want my RRE so I have no choice but to wait & wait & wait!

Pure 5dr SD4 Auto
Fuji, Ebony, Tech Pack, Pan Roof, Privacy Glass, Front Fogs, Park Assist, Rear Camera, Power-Fold Mirrors, Xenons & Spare Wheel
Got car 9th Dec 11
REJECTED car 9th Jan 12 - paint runs down doors & seals one side, obvious bad re-spray before delivery! Big Cry
New car arrived 31st March 12 Very Happy
29-10-2011 05:55pm
PhilSkill

Suits me! Cool

I think Land Rover have a great product and the service I have received has been absolutely fine, the only issue I've had was the 6 week (so far, fingers crossed) delay at short notice.

I think a lot of the recent moaning is because now were also into the long waiting lists... but at least if you know that at the beginning you have the choice, it's different to having your build date moved at short notice which is upsetting for those involved.

Good to keep the dealers on their toes though by having good information for everyone on here, so they can't get complacent with such a sell itself product Wink

MY12 Fuji Dynamic SD4 Manual, Pano Roof, Electric Tailgate with own Close module
[Image: 124529.png][Image: 1004887.png]
29-10-2011 06:06pm
Evoqess

(29-10-2011 05:45pm)Tokenbod Wrote:  Good idea! the future's bright...the future's EVOQUE!
Smile

OK - here's my first positive comment! I LOVE Very HappyVery Happy your car choice Tokenbod! There aren't too many Colima Lime purchasers on here. I was too impatient to wait for one in 2012.

Evoque fan who used to drive Shocked a Pure, Fuji, 19" style 4 alloys, heated everything, rear cam, power tailgate, pan roof, privacy glass etc
29-10-2011 07:04pm