Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Your thoughts on colour please!
DT

RE: Your thoughts on colour please!

(22-01-2012 10:49pm)vinny Wrote:  Can you get a silver roof with the mauritius?that would be my choice,would possibly suit a prestige better due to the bright silver trimmings though

You need to ask yourself what the salesman is going to say when you want to P/X it in future. If you are not concerned about depreciation then Indulge yourself!
22-01-2012 11:07pm
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
LDT

I wouldn't worry at all about resale personally - my view is that if I liked it, someone will buy it.

I remember going into a Merc dealership and seeing a very unusual used purple/blue coloured Merc years ago. I asked the salesman if the colour was still available, it wasn't, but he said that when the car arrived he thought it would sit on the forecourt for months. It was sold within 2 days. He thought it was horrible, I thought it was fab.

Prestige SD4 Auto, Ipanema/Ambience, Style 4 Wheels, Pan Roof, Privacy, Dimming Mirror, High Beam Assist, Surround Cameras, Spare Wheel, Mud Flaps.
[Image: 116286.png]
(This post was last modified: 22-01-2012 11:18pm by LDT.)
22-01-2012 11:12pm
Firenze

I think mauritius blue and black roof as it will tie in with the tinted windows and other black trim, I thought about mauritius but really wanted the red and black seats and thought that would be a step too far!

Firenze Dynamic Si4, Pano roof, Verve, Ebony headliner, Black Strata, Privacy glass, Lux Pack - Enjoying since 7/3/12
23-01-2012 02:13pm