Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Pano Roof Ice patterns
PhilSkill

Pano Roof Ice patterns

Had this yesterday morning, very weird effect, soon melted off though

MY12 Fuji Dynamic SD4 Manual, Pano Roof, Electric Tailgate with own Close module
[Image: 124529.png][Image: 1004887.png]
02-01-2016 01:27pm
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
XFullFatTim
Bat wielding forum enforcer

RE: Pano Roof Ice patterns

That's why you have heated seats and maybe even a heated steering wheel! Thank your lucky stars you don't have a Defender with the glass roof............. when the weather is cold enough to freeze things when you start the Defender up and it gets warm inside the condesation that was frozen on the inside of the glass melts and rains down on you in icy drops every corner you go round and every bump that you hit! Ever wondered why so many deefender owners wear a wide brim hat when they are driving in the winter?

A Pangea Green New Defender 110 First Edition is now sitting on my drive alongside British Racing Green Electric Mini Cooper SE Level 3. After 21 years in my hands my TDI300 90 was handed on to the next custodian on 15 July 2022.
02-01-2016 04:02pm
Doody

(02-01-2016 04:02pm)XFullFatTim Wrote:  That's why you have heated seats and maybe even a heated steering wheel! Thank your lucky stars you don't have a Defender with the glass roof............. when the weather is cold enough to freeze things when you start the Defender up and it gets warm inside the condesation that was frozen on the inside of the glass melts and rains down on you in icy drops every corner you go round and every bump that you hit! Ever wondered why so many deefender owners wear a wide brim hat when they are driving in the winter?

ROTFLMAO!

Doody

2012 Prestige Premium
04-01-2016 12:10am
Evo-king

Cracking photo Phil.

Evoque No3: MY15 Dynamic Lux SD4, Auto, Santorini Black, Pimento Dynamic Plus Sports Seats, Ebony headlining, Pan Roof, Shadow Chrome Alloys.
23-01-2016 04:30pm
JazEcoupe

Trippy! Would actually make a cool art piece Cool

(02-01-2016 01:27pm)PhilSkill Wrote:  Had this yesterday morning, very weird effect, soon melted off though

2012 Evoque Coupe Dynamic in Colima Green. 20" Chrome Shadow Wheels. Black Contrasting Roof.
23-05-2016 04:57am