Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Help needed with choice
caroline11000

RE: Help needed with choice

(22-12-2011 12:09am)jamesg Wrote:  Thanks for your help and suggestions. Have placed my order today:

Pure SD4 5dr - Orkney Grey, Cirrus/Lunar, Tech Pack, Front Fog Lights, Rear Camera, Folding Mirrors, 19" wheels (style 4).

I decided against the xenons as Lex claim they know nothing about them being available, and I wasn't sure what I would drop to get them as with the above spec I'm maxed out against my limit. I don't mind the DRL on the halogen lights, maybe I am becoming a grumpy old man Smile Decided to drop the keyless entry, its broken for the third time on my A5 this week so will be getting used to using the key fob anyway.

Now just have to wait until next Sept/Oct as Lex say they have a 8-9 month lead in time, and my current car is not due for replacement til then. Last time Lex tried to charge me for an early termination even though there was only a week left on the car.
Sounds like a good choice to me. Sept/Oct is a looooooooong time to wait!

Pure 5dr SD4 Auto
Fuji, Ebony, Tech Pack, Pan Roof, Privacy Glass, Front Fogs, Park Assist, Rear Camera, Power-Fold Mirrors, Xenons & Spare Wheel
Got car 9th Dec 11
REJECTED car 9th Jan 12 - paint runs down doors & seals one side, obvious bad re-spray before delivery! Big Cry
New car arrived 31st March 12 Very Happy
22-12-2011 09:57am
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply