Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Outer Sump Colour - Indus vs OG
berlin2011

Outer Sump Colour - Indus vs OG

Recalled that the Outer Sump Trim on the front bumper for the Dynamic is painted Indus Silver apart from Indus Silver cars where it is painted in OG (was supposed to be Stornoway but since that's gone I'm assuming the Trim is also getting OG).

So while looking at all the cars on the Transporters being whisked to their new homesVery Happy I noticed what I think is an OG (photo on the left and reckon it's OG based on the fact that the car is darker than the Sump Trim which we know is Indus) and then on another photo the Indus Body Colour (the one on the right) with the darker OG Trim

Not all that much of a difference between OG and Indus when looked at like this. Apart from the fact that the OG is nicerLaughingLaughing

Current: SD4 Dynamic Auto, 5 Door, Orkney Grey with Black Contrast Pano roof and 20" Shadow Chrome wheels. Pursuit interior. [countdown="Hand over"]15th June 2013 2:00pm[/countdown]

Gone: Si4 Prestige Auto Coupe, Orkney Grey with Panoramic Roof, Element interior, Shadow Chrome 20" wheels with most of the bits & pieces loaded. [countdown="Hand over"]29th November 2011 2:00pm[/countdown]
(This post was last modified: 04-09-2011 08:09pm by berlin2011.)
04-09-2011 08:08pm
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply