Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Our Letter to CEO, get your copy here.
olde

RE: Our Letter to CEO, get your copy here.

We have corresponded with several people at JLR. Mr. Andrew Polsinelli (GM Land Rover N. America), said he keeps a copy of The List on his desk, and he was forwarding it on to Brand Management in UK.

It seems JLR is very aware of what we are doing, but they do not know how to respond to us, as their policy is not to publicly engage with discussion forums. Hence, we gave them a list of editors' email addresses that they could reply to, should they so wish.

I agree that there is a lot of noise in the document, but that is what happens when you try to give everyone a voice. I am sure JLR will weed out what they want from the document, and a lot of it is likely already known to them.

BTW, has anyone experienced a cloudy pattern appearing inside the silver waist-trim around the vehicle? I just noticed it yesterday, its only in a few of the sections of waist-trim. Very strange.

Whistle Our Petition to Improve the Evoque sent to Range Rover CEO, get your copy ---> HERE <---
29-07-2012 04:35pm
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
LonnyGer

First of all, I would like to say thank you, to those people who created this huge and massive petition for JLR.

The complains of some Folks here in this thread are simply dumb.

"Yeah nice Idea, but I have my Evoque now, so this doesnt makes sence at all for me"

Come on are you serious, I mean what's wrong with you? Do you want to make a Brand better, a car better, or is it just a world of egoistic people out there. Those people should take into consideration, that they may will buy another LR in the next couple of years. All these things described in the petition could affect your new car. So even if some people just think egoistic, this could give reason to them.

I ordered my Evoque 3 Weeks ago and yes I'm quite sure that those Ideas in the petition won't affect my car at all, but however I will sign it. Because I would have wanted those folks who orderd their Evoque in 2011 to do the same for me. So if no one starts nothing will change, just complaining isn't working at all, for no one.

And yes there are complains and ideas in the petition, that will not come to reality, because they are to special, but there is a lot of good stuff in it and I think JLR will find a way to know what can be a real improvement for a big part of customers.

So let's do it Smile
30-07-2012 09:20am
Michelle

Ordered 8th march: SD4 Prestige auto, Fuji, panoramic roof, Cirrus/lunar interior, rear view camera, blind spot monitoring, Nav,heated front seats
Delivery: 6th December!
30-07-2012 09:28am