Thread Rating:
  • 1 Votes - 4 Average
Orkney Grey TD4, 5 Door Pure + Tow Bar + Personalized Mats (Photos now Added)
mohastie

RE: Orkney Grey TD4, 5 Door Pure to collect tommorow.

(25-03-2012 04:14pm)ED209 Wrote:  I intially ordered in recession white, but changed my mind after seeing the orkney in sept at stratstones.
!

Even had the drive widened this week so theres enough room for me to see it directly from the front window, so i can stare at it lovingly!!!

You won`t be able to see it from your house window ED, you will probably spend more time in your Evoque than in your houseLaughing

Orkney Grey , TD4 Pure, 5 Door, Spare Wheel, Rear Privacy Glass, Front Censors, Tow Bar, Mud Flaps (still to come), First 3 services for £930.
25-03-2012 10:30pm
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Donny Dog

RE: Orkney Grey TD4, 5 Door Pure + Tow Bar + Personalized Mats (Photos now Added)

(18-03-2012 11:22pm)mohastie Wrote:  Trading in my "bullet Proof" 2.2 diese Rav4, which has been a fantastic motor. Only needed a front brake calliper over the 6 years and 67000 miles I`ve had her. Was going to go for another Rav as this one has been so reliable, but latest model looks crap.

My wife has had three RAVs in succession over the last 16 years, and those are her sentiments exactly, and how she/we ended up with an Evoque (also 5-door Orkney Grey).

The car looks great (but I'd have to say that given the colour), but one question - what happened to the mud flaps??
25-03-2012 11:04pm
mohastie

RE: Orkney Grey TD4, 5 Door Pure + Tow Bar + Personalized Mats (Photos now Added)

(25-03-2012 11:04pm)Donny Dog Wrote:  My wife has had three RAVs in succession over the last 16 years, and those are her sentiments exactly, and how she/we ended up with an Evoque (also 5-door Orkney Grey).

The car looks great (but I'd have to say that given the colour), but one question - what happened to the mud flaps??

Hi Donny Dog, your right, OG is by far the best colour. ( wait for the outcry !!!!) When I was configuring my car with the dealer, I was told that the mudflaps were dealer fit option, and that they would be fitted in the week that the car was being prepared for delivery at the dealership. The problem was that the salesman who ordered my car, left the dealership, and did not leave word with anyone that I had requested mudflaps , nor did he order them . So when I went to collect the car, no one knew anything about them, and they did not have any in stock. So once they arrive at the dealership, I have to take it back in and them and get them to fit them. Don`t mind though, dealership is about an hour away at Ayr, so a good excuse to take her for a long run. Just hope this wonderful weather keeps up. Thumbs Up

Orkney Grey , TD4 Pure, 5 Door, Spare Wheel, Rear Privacy Glass, Front Censors, Tow Bar, Mud Flaps (still to come), First 3 services for £930.
26-03-2012 04:50pm