Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Ordered one for the Mrs today!
BournvilleBazza

Ordered one for the Mrs today!

Well, having gone from thinking it was an ugly duckling, it's REALLY grown on me and having driven one, we have ordered today!

Pure TD4 5dr in Baltic with Cirrus leather, front fogs and heated steering wheel.

Delivery expected May/June but hoping for sooner!

It will sit on the drive with my D4 and th'owd V8 90.

Should give the greenies something to moan about!
06-01-2012 10:29am
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
RacingSnake

RE: Ordered one for the Mrs today!

Well done... Though with those timescales, I think there will be a few comments.... I was told if I ordered today I would be looking at September at the earliest Sad
I could potentially be May too, and we ordered 4 months ago.
06-01-2012 10:48am
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
BournvilleBazza

(06-01-2012 10:48am)RacingSnake Wrote:  Well done... Though with those timescales, I think there will be a few comments.... I was told if I ordered today I would be looking at September at the earliest Sad
I could potentially be May too, and we ordered 4 months ago.

I've been told they have a certain allocation of build slots and that PURE models are coming sooner. I know LR dealers are economic with the truth so we shall see!!
06-01-2012 10:53am
Evo-king

(06-01-2012 10:53am)BournvilleBazza Wrote:  I've been told they have a certain allocation of build slots and that PURE models are coming sooner. I know LR dealers are economic with the truth so we shall see!!

Good Luck with your order details.

Mine is also a Pure ordered last Oct with June Delivery, so you see how confusing all of this is.

Evoque No3: MY15 Dynamic Lux SD4, Auto, Santorini Black, Pimento Dynamic Plus Sports Seats, Ebony headlining, Pan Roof, Shadow Chrome Alloys.
06-01-2012 11:25am
Craig_d1

Ordered my dynamic in November with a jun/jul delivery estimated delivery too, so this'll be interesting if you get yours in may.
Good luck though, just prepare yourself for the possibility that you may have to wait a bit longer. You're not alone though. I remember someone a month ago saying they'd just placed an order with an est. march delivery slot. It may be they have a cancelled order and are using the spare slot to increase their sales
06-01-2012 01:22pm
xxxx5

Congratulations on your order.

I note your from Lancashire, but I hope you didnt order from a LR dealer Near Preston, because your car wont be delivered on time.

Mine was ordered March 11, and I am still waiting for delivery.

Good luck!

Now Sold: 5dr Pure SD4 Man / Fuji White / Pano Roof / Tech Park / Style 6 Alloys / Privacy Glass / Xenons / Black H'lining / Power Fold Door Mirrors / Power Tailgate / Carpet Mats / Front Fogs.
06-01-2012 01:36pm
BournvilleBazza

(06-01-2012 01:36pm)xxxx5 Wrote:  Congratulations on your order.

I note your from Lancashire, but I hope you didnt order from a LR dealer Near Preston, because your car wont be delivered on time.

Mine was ordered March 11, and I am still waiting for delivery.

Good luck!

I've not used THAT dealer since they monumentally buggered up a job on my dads Range Rover in the 80's!! Not that I hold grudges for long! HAHA

I've ordered from Guy Salmon Knutsford, they supplied my last D3 and service my D4 and I find them as good as any.

Not holding my breath then on delivery, we shall see!
06-01-2012 01:44pm
Craig_d1

(06-01-2012 01:44pm)BournvilleBazza Wrote:  I've not used THAT dealer since they monumentally buggered up a job on my dads Range Rover in the 80's!! Not that I hold grudges for long! HAHA

I've ordered from Guy Salmon Knutsford, they supplied my last D3 and service my D4 and I find them as good as any.

Not holding my breath then on delivery, we shall see!

That's the dealership my father in law uses. I went in there last sep and they offered me a car for December build with jan delivery when my local reading dealership was quoting march build. They said it was a cancelled build slot which I could have. They also had a bigger allocation lot than reading so maybe you will get it then. Would be interesting to know how many cars are in holding pools at the different dealerships and there respective car allocation numbers
06-01-2012 01:59pm
BournvilleBazza

(06-01-2012 01:59pm)Craig_d1 Wrote:  That's the dealership my father in law uses. I went in there last sep and they offered me a car for December build with jan delivery when my local reading dealership was quoting march build. They said it was a cancelled build slot which I could have. They also had a bigger allocation lot than reading so maybe you will get it then. Would be interesting to know how many cars are in holding pools at the different dealerships and there respective car allocation numbers

As I understand it Hillendale @ Colne have quite a few allocated for April/May still to sell, they couldn't quite match Guy Salmon on the deal otherwise i'd have ordered from them.
06-01-2012 02:46pm
LDT

(06-01-2012 02:46pm)BournvilleBazza Wrote:  As I understand it Hillendale @ Colne have quite a few allocated for April/May still to sell, they couldn't quite match Guy Salmon on the deal otherwise i'd have ordered from them.

Did you obtain a discount from Guy Salmon?

Prestige SD4 Auto, Ipanema/Ambience, Style 4 Wheels, Pan Roof, Privacy, Dimming Mirror, High Beam Assist, Surround Cameras, Spare Wheel, Mud Flaps.
[Image: 116286.png]
06-01-2012 03:41pm