Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Ordered and New to the Forum
Nikk26

RE: Ordered and New to the Forum

I went through a broker Harry so I had been waiting 17 weeks already and was still going to be waiting way into the new year. Dealers are a bit different but I would imagine that there is a 14-16 week wait time on them as they are in high demand but check with your local dealer first.
07-12-2014 07:51pm
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Harryw1

(07-12-2014 07:51pm)Nikk26 Wrote:  I went through a broker Harry so I had been waiting 17 weeks already and was still going to be waiting way into the new year. Dealers are a bit different but I would imagine that there is a 14-16 week wait time on them as they are in high demand but check with your local dealer first.

Will check will local dealer guy salmon stockport. Post photos of your new toy. Going to go similar speck to your. Got a pure orkney grey at moment

63 Plate MY13 Range Rover Evoque 2.2 SD4 Pure 5dr Auto - Orkney Grey
07-12-2014 08:23pm
bee

(06-12-2014 08:38pm)Nikk26 Wrote:  Just to update you all ... I got a refund from the car broker and bought a 13 plate evoque on Thursday and had it delivered yesterday! The wait time for a brand new one was too much to go through after already waiting 17 weeks so I have got everything the same as I ordered apart from Orkney grey and not corris! I also have the added bonus of a panoramic roof and privacy glass and a saving of £6k on top of that! The company I bought from couldn't do enough for me (found it on autotrader) and I ended up with free delivery (should be £100) as they are 250 miles from me, free 12 months tax, 2 year land rover warranty and a big bouquet of flowers so I am very happy! The car is immaculate with 17k miles on the clock and I have spent most of the day driving round in it! Thanks for all the advice you now have one very happy evoque owner Smile

fab, similar to my evo. enjoy the experience,i do.

2013 auto sicillian yellow special edition. with all the goodies supplied with this model.
07-12-2014 10:12pm