Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Order soon..need feedback from current owners, thanks!
cs33wa

Order soon..need feedback from current owners, thanks!

I am going to order my dream machine soon Laughing

Just want to hear some feedback from current ownesr, how do you rate the car (in terms of build quality) after months of driving? Reason I ask is bacause I read some complains about the build quality. Do you have any issue with the car?
Thanks for sharing.. 1st time buying a 'luxury' suv, just want to make sure I made the right decision.
Thank you bros and sis Laughing
21-07-2012 12:49am
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
yupstr8up

RE: Order soon..need feedback from current owners, thanks!

(21-07-2012 12:49am)cs33wa Wrote:  I am going to order my dream machine soon Laughing

Just want to hear some feedback from current ownesr, how do you rate the car (in terms of build quality) after months of driving? Reason I ask is bacause I read some complains about the build quality. Do you have any issue with the car?
Thanks for sharing.. 1st time buying a 'luxury' suv, just want to make sure I made the right decision.
Thank you bros and sis Laughing

Hi cs33wa
Iv'e had mine now for less than a week. What would you be leaving to buy the evoque. What 'extras' are you accustomed to, is fuel economy a major issue?
These are just a few things that i considered, i think leaving the Murano that guzzled premium unleaded fuel was a major instigator for me.
If i was doing it all again i would option up the car for everything....i miss keyless entry, memory seats but thats it, dont miss anything else....Yet!

Pure 5 door Fuji white SD4, Clearview and Teck pack, auto tailgate, street legal tint. 19" turned diamond wheels. Reversing camera, front and rear sensors.
21-07-2012 04:56am
BA74

(21-07-2012 04:56am)yupstr8up Wrote:  If i was doing it all again i would option up the car for everything....i miss keyless entry, memory seats but thats it, dont miss anything else....Yet!

Must agree. Look through options carefully as once built no turning back. Some options you would think standard... Also consider a Prestige or Dynamic, not as expensive as you think once you start ticking boxes!
I probably jumped in too quick.

Overall very happy with mine, no issues worth mentioning.

BA

Gone - Range Rover Evoque - Si4 Pure - 5 Door Fuji White
21-07-2012 05:24am
cs33wa

Thanks for the feedback.
I pretty much made up my mind:
Si4 5 door fuji white
Tech pack
Adaptive dynamic
20" style6
Rear air
Pano roof
-----
I am very excited to get the car and thats the options i want.
However, i heard/read some complain about the quality. So just to hear some experience from owner.
Thanks anyway..
21-07-2012 06:12am
hapsta

I've been very impresssed with the quality of the car, very nice inside and haven't experienced anything that im not happy with. My phone sometimes doesn't pair with the bluetooth and won't allow the radio to be used till it does is about my only complaint but its not something that lessens the experience of such a nice car. I've had mine for just over 5000 klms.

Si4 Pure Coupe, Auto, Colima Lime, 20 Inch Style 8 Wheels, Cirrus Interior, Powered Tailgate, Pure Tech Pack, Keyless Entry, Rear Bucket Seats, Powerfold Mirrors, Rain Sensing Wipers, Auto Headlights, Front Parking Aid, Rear Camera, Spare Set 19 inch Style 4 Wheels.
21-07-2012 06:54am
Evoque U

Hey there, had our Fuji white Prestige since March and have not had any complaints, our first luxury SUV and we love it. The drive is so smooth, fuel economy is fantastic and we love the build quality.

Will definitely be buying a LR car for our next vehicle.

Si4 5 door Prestige,Fuji white,spirit interior,prestige tech pack,adaptive dynamics, heated seats,keyless entry,park assist,surround cameras,panoramic roof,adaptive xenon headlamps.aftermarket 20" Wheels

Living the dream since 10/3/12
21-07-2012 11:19pm
cs33wa

(21-07-2012 11:19pm)Evoque U Wrote:  Hey there, had our Fuji white Prestige since March and have not had any complaints, our first luxury SUV and we love it. The drive is so smooth, fuel economy is fantastic and we love the build quality.

Will definitely be buying a LR car for our next vehicle.

So good to hear all the good comments and no complain from owners here in Australia.
I guess this is a great decision(buying the car) Laughing
22-07-2012 10:43am
DefLeppard

Love mine, had him about 4 months now.
Only minor issue is the shuffle function on the stereo doesn't work.
And I don't like the placement of the reversing camera - it always seems to be covered in dirt/dust/rain drops. (but Ive got into the habit now of just wiping it with my finger every time I get in the car (as I'm usually at the boot loading things in and out)

Apart from that - perfect.
Loving the power, the nice compact size.

SD4 Pure, Auto, 5 dr, Mauritius Blue, Pure Tech Pack, Reversing Camera, Front parking aid, Heated seats, Sat Nav, mud flaps. after market tint.

http://flic.kr/s/aHsjyQDpCj
23-07-2012 12:07am
yupstr8up

(21-07-2012 05:24am)BA74 Wrote:  Must agree. Look through options carefully as once built no turning back. Some options you would think standard... Also consider a Prestige or Dynamic, not as expensive as you think once you start ticking boxes!
I probably jumped in too quick.

Overall very happy with mine, no issues worth mentioning.

BA

Totally agree, I love the car no doubt but what i left i'm missing somewhat (keyless entry, memory seat, antiglare mirror, lumbar support) I'm 5'2" and my hubby's 6'. None of us (i hope) will disagree that this is an expensive car but if these little options are of no concern to some then the Pure baseline model is well worth it for the drive alone. I hope with increasing popularity some of the 'options' will become standard. I just couldn't justify paying $100K for a car. The Murano had all the bells and whistles for half the price...I however, do not regret my decision in buying the Evoque and as the name suggests..evoque it does.

Pure 5 door Fuji white SD4, Clearview and Teck pack, auto tailgate, street legal tint. 19" turned diamond wheels. Reversing camera, front and rear sensors.
23-07-2012 03:18am
cs33wa

(23-07-2012 12:07am)DefLeppard Wrote:  Love mine, had him about 4 months now.
Only minor issue is the shuffle function on the stereo doesn't work.
And I don't like the placement of the reversing camera - it always seems to be covered in dirt/dust/rain drops. (but Ive got into the habit now of just wiping it with my finger every time I get in the car (as I'm usually at the boot loading things in and out)

Apart from that - perfect.
Loving the power, the nice compact size.

Great colour!!!!
(23-07-2012 03:18am)yupstr8up Wrote:  Totally agree, I love the car no doubt but what i left i'm missing somewhat (keyless entry, memory seat, antiglare mirror, lumbar support) I'm 5'2" and my hubby's 6'. None of us (i hope) will disagree that this is an expensive car but if these little options are of no concern to some then the Pure baseline model is well worth it for the drive alone. I hope with increasing popularity some of the 'options' will become standard. I just couldn't justify paying $100K for a car. The Murano had all the bells and whistles for half the price...I however, do not regret my decision in buying the Evoque and as the name suggests..evoque it does.

I was thinking of getting the new Murano. But at the end, i just couldnt get Evoque out of my mind Smile
Intent to keep this car for a long time, thats why i included those options.
(This post was last modified: 23-07-2012 04:30am by cs33wa.)
23-07-2012 04:28am