Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Order from Main dealer or brokers Discount
XFullFatTim
Bat wielding forum enforcer

RE: Order from Main dealer or brokers Discount

I would make sure that you specify in writing that you want a 2016MY, there are big deals on run out 2015MY cars if you shop around - LR wants to clear stock before they start flooding the market with high spec high price new model cars. Also make sure that you get a firm delivery date from a broker. Several here have had problems as build dates have got longer and longer and LR gives build slot priority to dealers over non-franchise outlets. Once you have signed that line with the broker he can delay delivery as long as he likes or he losses his discounts thta he gives you........... bear in mind that dealers can sell every available build slot, brokers have to pick up the crumbs.

A Pangea Green New Defender 110 First Edition is now sitting on my drive alongside British Racing Green Electric Mini Cooper SE Level 3. After 21 years in my hands my TDI300 90 was handed on to the next custodian on 15 July 2022.
05-07-2015 08:35am
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
ms1980

Order from Main dealer or brokers Discount

I ordered my first évoque yesterday, got a 2016my to be delivers in November sometime. Managed to get 7% off the net of vat price, is this a good deal?
(This post was last modified: 10-08-2015 09:01pm by ms1980.)
10-08-2015 09:01pm
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply