Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Order Call for Pure
caroline11000

Order Call for Pure

I spoke to my dealer yesterday and he says that all the Pure orders they have taken are still on their system awaiting an 'order call'. I find this very frustrating as I know many of you have already had build dates and estimated delivery dates for the Pure, when I mentioned this to him he said impossible you can't have had dates yet as the Pure hasn't had the order call & that all dealers have the LR letter with the order call dates on. He also said that when it does open on 3rd October those who have ordered a tech pack will be built before those without because it makes more money initially for LR!
I am waiting for another sales rep to get back to me today as I wasn't happy with the answers I got yesterday.
I wondered if those of you who have had build/delivery dates confirmed could say where in the country you are buying from, date you had confirmation (so I can work out when the order call opened) & build dates so I have some facts when they try to fob me off!

Pure 5dr SD4 Auto
Fuji, Ebony, Tech Pack, Pan Roof, Privacy Glass, Front Fogs, Park Assist, Rear Camera, Power-Fold Mirrors, Xenons & Spare Wheel
Got car 9th Dec 11
REJECTED car 9th Jan 12 - paint runs down doors & seals one side, obvious bad re-spray before delivery! Big Cry
New car arrived 31st March 12 Very Happy
01-07-2011 08:45am
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
doug

RE: Order Call for Pure

(01-07-2011 08:45am)caroline11000 Wrote:  I spoke to my dealer yesterday and he says that all the Pure orders they have taken are still on their system awaiting an 'order call'. I find this very frustrating as I know many of you have already had build dates and estimated delivery dates for the Pure, when I mentioned this to him he said impossible you can't have had dates yet as the Pure hasn't had the order call & that all dealers have the LR letter with the order call dates on. He also said that when it does open on 3rd October those who have ordered a tech pack will be built before those without because it makes more money initially for LR!
I am waiting for another sales rep to get back to me today as I wasn't happy with the answers I got yesterday.
I wondered if those of you who have had build/delivery dates confirmed could say where in the country you are buying from, date you had confirmation (so I can work out when the order call opened) & build dates so I have some facts when they try to fob me off!

Hi,
mine was called two weeks ago. It was the second Pure my dealer had called up by RR. Not got a date as yet,as Pure not being build untill Oct. but a ETA of November(was Dec, unknown why this has changed).

[Image: mini-graphics-vehicles-244162.gif] ABOVE AND BEYOND
RRE sold after 5 happy years. Jag F-Pace owner now
01-07-2011 09:24am
bluebear

I got an e-mail from my dealer yesterday to say build date confirmed as 21st October. My car does have a tech pack ordered and I am in West Yorkshire. HTH

Collected - Pure Coupe SD4 Tech Auto, fuji with Almond/Expresso interior. Style 5 19" alloys, panoramic roof, xenons, privacy glass, electric adjustment exterior mirrors, rear camera, park assist, fog lamps, spare wheel
01-07-2011 04:29pm
Charlie
No Longer Registered

As been said many times on the forum, it all depends on several factors. When you placed your deposit, where you are in your dealers queue, what others ahead of you in the queue have ordered and what your dealer has been allocated of each derivative. Your dealer would have no reason to lie as the sooner you get your car, he gets the sale.
(This post was last modified: 01-07-2011 07:26pm by Charlie.)
01-07-2011 07:18pm