Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Official Prices
paulus599

Official Prices

Has anyone seen any official UK pricing/specifications yet?
I placed a deposit at my local dealer on Saturday and he said that they were going to get all the pricing data on the Monday (14th March). He also said that they would'nt be released to their customers until April. I thought they would have 'leaked' before now though Sad
18-03-2011 10:39am
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Blackseries

RE: Official Prices

(18-03-2011 10:39am)paulus599 Wrote:  Has anyone seen any official UK pricing/specifications yet?
I placed a deposit at my local dealer on Saturday and he said that they were going to get all the pricing data on the Monday (14th March). He also said that they would'nt be released to their customers until April. I thought they would have 'leaked' before now though Sad

Anyone who has seen them is under strict instructions not to divulge them. Supposedly there would be a way of knowing which dealer let them slip - with obvious consequences - so no one dares risk it for the sake of their initial orders batch. Come April 4th you will get a pleasant surprise.

SD4 Prestige Sport Auto 5 Door, Sumatra Black with Ambience interior, Magneride AD, 20" Style 6 Wheels, Panoramic Roof, Surround Cameras, Electric Tailgate, ADRVM.......& Heated Steering Wheel......Gorgeous
18-03-2011 11:11am
Urban Splash

(18-03-2011 10:39am)paulus599 Wrote:  Has anyone seen any official UK pricing/specifications yet?

I presume you are referring to Stratstone Newcastle? If so, when you placed your deposit on Saturday, any indication if you would get a car for launch in September? I understand that they have over 50 deposits taken!

Cheers

Delivered: Evoque 5 door Prestige SD4 Auto 4WD, Orkney Grey, Fixed Panoramic Roof, Ivory Headliner, Vibe Interior, Spare wheel, 20" Chrome Shadow Style 7
18-03-2011 12:58pm
paulus599

(18-03-2011 11:11am)Blackseries Wrote:  

Anyone who has seen them is under strict instructions not to divulge them. Supposedly there would be a way of knowing which dealer let them slip - with obvious consequences - so no one dares risk it for the sake of their initial orders batch. Come April 4th you will get a pleasant surprise.

Hmm, thanks for that. Seems crazy for the dealers to have them and not be able to tell potential customers tho. Do you think the web site will also be updated then?
(18-03-2011 12:58pm)Urban Splash Wrote:  

I presume you are referring to Stratstone Newcastle? If so, when you placed your deposit on Saturday, any indication if you would get a car for launch in September? I understand that they have over 50 deposits taken!

Cheers

Yes it was. They have had something like 51 deposits, the bad news tho is that they said it could be up to a year before we moved to top of list. I sincerly hope that they were just being very pessimistic tho!
(This post was last modified: 18-03-2011 01:07pm by paulus599.)
18-03-2011 12:59pm
Urban Splash

I'm not waiting a year for any car!

Delivered: Evoque 5 door Prestige SD4 Auto 4WD, Orkney Grey, Fixed Panoramic Roof, Ivory Headliner, Vibe Interior, Spare wheel, 20" Chrome Shadow Style 7
18-03-2011 03:48pm
sco77harris

yer i was told i would be first batch so if this changes i will be raging mad.
18-03-2011 04:42pm
vision*R

If you have placed your order / deposit just now, indeed a year will go by before your car will arrive. All these car shows made it worse than it was already.
I ordered mine in January and ETA is December so no way there are still open slots in the first batches at this point.
18-03-2011 04:59pm
Urban Splash

Not everyone with deposits paid in the UK will necessarily go ahead with a purchase.....

All 'orders' will be subject to the way the build slots will be scheduled depending on spec, engine etc. So even if you placed a deposit 30 years ago, you won't automatically get your car in the first batch.....

Nothing in certain yet, however some people on this forum speak likes it's all set in stone....

18-03-2011 05:08pm
sco77harris

i put down a reservation 03/09/2010
(This post was last modified: 18-03-2011 08:34pm by sco77harris.)
18-03-2011 08:31pm
LP

Apparently eD4 and TD4 derivatives will only be available for production from 28/11/11... So if that is what you are after I'm guessing you'll be lucky to get one before 2012.

Good news for the rest of us...
18-03-2011 09:36pm