Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
'Off road navigation' standard on all models?
Urban Splash

'Off road navigation' standard on all models?

Apologies if I'm being dim, but just read this:

http://www.autoblog.com/2012/10/05/range...price-for/

Is off road navigation a feature in the UK? Never come across it before! The car can display your elevation??

Cheers

p.s parts of Newcastle were hit bad by snow today. Car performed perfect, BUT, had to abandon it anyway as all the roads were jammed with cars! Epic fail having to walk home.

Delivered: Evoque 5 door Prestige SD4 Auto 4WD, Orkney Grey, Fixed Panoramic Roof, Ivory Headliner, Vibe Interior, Spare wheel, 20" Chrome Shadow Style 7
05-12-2012 09:09pm
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Barton Evoque

RE: 'Off road navigation' standard on all models?

Yes Standard on mine.never used it though.

Evoque My13 TD4 Pure.Orkney Grey with Tech Pack~Spare Wheel~Front Fogs~Privacy Glass~Ebony Interior~Mudflaps~Evoque Footrest~DVD Headrests~Towtrust Towbar.Collected 17th Sept. Very Happy
Also nicely modded Audi TT Roadster.
05-12-2012 09:36pm
XFullFatTim
Bat wielding forum enforcer

RE: 'Off road navigation' standard on all models?

(05-12-2012 09:09pm)Urban Splash Wrote:  p.s parts of Newcastle were hit bad by snow today. Car performed perfect, BUT, had to abandon it anyway as all the roads were jammed with cars! Epic fail having to walk home.

Unfortunately this s often the case - YOU buy a hugely capable car but 99% of the population by a Car that isnt so talented in the snow and brings the rest of us to a grinding halt as soon as there is a snowflake on the road because they have tyres that are totally unsuitable for the UK weather conditions in winter or lack the driving talent to cope with slippery conditions

A Pangea Green New Defender 110 First Edition is now sitting on my drive alongside British Racing Green Electric Mini Cooper SE Level 3. After 21 years in my hands my TDI300 90 was handed on to the next custodian on 15 July 2022.
(This post was last modified: 06-12-2012 04:22pm by XFullFatTim.)
06-12-2012 04:20pm