Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
OMG!!!
snksnk

OMG!!!

Omg. I still cant believe it! As of today i officialy belong to the range rover family. Just got my babyrr and i cant stop thinking about it. Is that normal or am a weirdo? I just got to admit that even after seeing every evoque video on youtube and almost any picture in this forum it still looks better in reality. And to any of you that are still waiting, be patient you will be rewarded for that. Its worth it! I got the fuji 5door dynamic with privacy glass and panoramic roof. I just love that options..

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD
10-04-2012 05:54pm
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
doug

RE: OMG!!!

Good news. I still smile to myself after 5 months of ownership

[Image: mini-graphics-vehicles-244162.gif] ABOVE AND BEYOND
RRE sold after 5 happy years. Jag F-Pace owner now
10-04-2012 06:03pm
lulu101

and I still can't help but smile every time I look out of my window at mine Smile

Delivered , Pure 5 door in fuji , SD4 Auto, 19" style 4 sparkle wheels, almond/espresso interior, tech pack, xenon headlights, fog lamps, rear camera, park assist, folding mirrors and mats, and last minute addition of Privacy Glass Very Happy
10-04-2012 06:35pm
MartinP

That's great news snksnk. Congratulations on your new arrival! Look forward to seeing your pictures.

Retired! SD4 Manual, Prestige 5 door, Havana with Ambiance interior, plus lux pack and spare wheel.
Arrived! SD4 Auto, Autobiography 5 door, Kaikoura Stone with Tan interior, HUD/Solar glass, ACC, Lane Departure warning, Sign recognition plus spare wheel. Built 16 March. Collected 2 April.
[Image: 129200.png]
10-04-2012 07:29pm
masmullin

After about 2 months, I feel the same way.
12-04-2012 04:43am
snksnk

OMG!!!

(10-04-2012 07:29pm)MartinP Wrote:  That's great news snksnk. Congratulations on your new arrival! Look forward to seeing your pictures.

Im currently doing some changes to the car to adjust it the way i like, i'll post some pictures after i'm done.. Do you by any means know anything about the yellow hid's replacement to a whiter 6000k ones? Please see my other thread..

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD
12-04-2012 07:36am
caroline11000

OMG!!!

Great news, look forward to seeing the pics

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Pure 5dr SD4 Auto
Fuji, Ebony, Tech Pack, Pan Roof, Privacy Glass, Front Fogs, Park Assist, Rear Camera, Power-Fold Mirrors, Xenons & Spare Wheel
Got car 9th Dec 11
REJECTED car 9th Jan 12 - paint runs down doors & seals one side, obvious bad re-spray before delivery! Big Cry
New car arrived 31st March 12 Very Happy
12-04-2012 08:10am