OG Prestige with Element Interior & Cirrus Headliner

Some Photos of the new car:-

[Image: z1.jpg]

[Image: z2.jpg]

[Image: z5.jpg]

[Image: z6.jpg]

[Image: z4.jpg]

[Image: z3.jpg]

My wife and I set off on a miserable rain soaked M25 for a 90 mile journey to pick up MY new car. We sat behind a black Prestige for 20 odd miles on the M3 (it was on an 03 plate). As we got closer to Dorset the sky changed from grey to blue and the sun came out. It was a good sign.

I had a great handover from the guys at 'Westover Land Rover' in Christchurch, Dorset.
The car was in the showroom hidden under a white cover. After the 'reveal' and a quick look around the car, I had a chance to admire the work of the detailer (Exclusive Car Care), we were served coffee and then completed the paperwork, which took no more than 5 minutes.

Our sales person, Stuart Hall (whom I highly recommend), drove the Evoque out into the sunshine to start the 'tour' of the car. He went through everything, and even took me out onto the road to experience the 'park assist'. Words fail me here, awesome, scary, I didn't know whether to look behind, or use the mirrors or the rear camera or the drivers display, all I can say is it is very very clever.

Then came a bouquet of flowers for my wife and a bottle of bubbly for me. We drove away with a full tank of fuel. I cannot give enough praise for this handover. It was perfect.

We had a very pleasant drive home with sunshine all the way, and smiles as wide as the grill.

Love, Love, Love the car. I won't go into the whole experience because it has all been said before.

We experienced the sat sat nav trying to take us off every exit from the motorway. Checked the options and selected motorway as a route ( I can't believe the motorway is not already set when you pick the vehicle up). Problem solved!!! The sat nav then kept us on our normal motorway route all the way home.

I achieved 35mpg on it's maiden voyage over 116 miles, not too shabby for me, I expect it to improve though as the engine loosens up.

USB music was fine all the way home, but it has started to play up this morning.

I am a first time customer to LR and I have to say the product is great and the service was first class.

5dr Prestige SD4 Auto, Style 5 Wheels, Orkney Grey, Element Interior, Cirrus Headliner, Lux pk, Privacy Glass, Heated Steering Wheel, Spare Wheel.

Ordered: 07/02/12. Build Date: 21/04/12. Delivered: 27/04/12
03-05-2012 10:04am
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Evo-king

RE: OG Prestige with Element Interior & Cirrus Headliner

I think a few others have had good experiences, though it doesn't seem to be the norm.

Very pleased for you on your new purchase.

The lighter interior exudes class, hope you manage to keep it pristine.

Evoque No3: MY15 Dynamic Lux SD4, Auto, Santorini Black, Pimento Dynamic Plus Sports Seats, Ebony headlining, Pan Roof, Shadow Chrome Alloys.
03-05-2012 10:09am
Griff449

Congrats looks well Smile

Had a Pure TD4, Fuji White - now have Dynamic SD4, Fuji White 9 Speed auto with Verve Interior - let the new project begin!
03-05-2012 10:47am
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Straydox

Looks fabulous, I wish I'd been brave enough to have stuck with the light coloured interior (ordered exactly the same and then changed) but know in my heart that it wouldn't have been practical for outdoor shooting activities in all weathers - it is gorgeous though. OG in the sun is amazing.

Delivered 15th May 2012, rejected and returned 4th Feb 2013 - SD4 5 door Prestige manual with a bucket full of rattles Mauritius Blue. Crazy Audi MY2020 RSQ3
03-05-2012 12:07pm
Mudi1

Looks absolutely Perfect - No mods required. So nice to see all gleaming new cars on the road, really pleased for you & can imagine the smiles Very Happy Enjoy.

PS: Who drove the other vehicle back?
03-05-2012 12:24pm
BTS18

(03-05-2012 12:24pm)Mudi1 Wrote:  Looks absolutely Perfect - No mods required. So nice to see all gleaming new cars on the road, really pleased for you & can imagine the smiles Very Happy Enjoy.

PS: Who drove the other vehicle back?

I was in Bournemouth at the weekend so I borrowed my fathers car for 24 hours. Dropped it off with him and then my wife and I had the Evoque all to ourselves for the trip home.

5dr Prestige SD4 Auto, Style 5 Wheels, Orkney Grey, Element Interior, Cirrus Headliner, Lux pk, Privacy Glass, Heated Steering Wheel, Spare Wheel.

Ordered: 07/02/12. Build Date: 21/04/12. Delivered: 27/04/12
03-05-2012 01:24pm
MartinP

Looks fantastic BTS, congratulations!

Retired! SD4 Manual, Prestige 5 door, Havana with Ambiance interior, plus lux pack and spare wheel.
Arrived! SD4 Auto, Autobiography 5 door, Kaikoura Stone with Tan interior, HUD/Solar glass, ACC, Lane Departure warning, Sign recognition plus spare wheel. Built 16 March. Collected 2 April.
[Image: 129200.png]
03-05-2012 04:57pm
Urban Splash

Looks fantastic! Thanks for the pics......

Delivered: Evoque 5 door Prestige SD4 Auto 4WD, Orkney Grey, Fixed Panoramic Roof, Ivory Headliner, Vibe Interior, Spare wheel, 20" Chrome Shadow Style 7
03-05-2012 06:06pm