Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Nsw number plates
Millotte

Nsw number plates

Hi guys, I'm looking to transfer the ownership of my nsw BABYRR number plates if anyone is interested. They are white background with black letters in the premium style. send me a pm if interested.

Prestige Td4 man, fuji, vibe interior, style 6 wheels, prestege tech pack.. Arived 11Th feb 2012
(This post was last modified: 22-01-2014 10:10am by Millotte.)
20-01-2014 10:35am
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Mark^^

RE: Nsw number plates

Um correct me if I am wrong, but in NSW you don't own the plates and its not possible to sell or transfer them to someone else. If you have them on a car and registered your only option is to hand them back to the RTA. You should read the myplates website that will provide you with all the correct information./

Fuji White Dynamic SD4 – auto, with Energy interior and pano roof.
(This post was last modified: 22-01-2014 09:27am by Mark^^.)
22-01-2014 09:25am
Millotte

RE: Nsw number plates

You can transfer the ownership of the plates with a form from the Rms ( not sell the actual plates). And it depends on the type of plates as well. I've done it previously. Thanks for the tip Mark, but I have looked into it and edited the original post to suit.
I thought I'd offer here first as this would be the most likely place someone would like to take up the offer. It saves the cost of getting them remade at least.

Prestige Td4 man, fuji, vibe interior, style 6 wheels, prestege tech pack.. Arived 11Th feb 2012
(This post was last modified: 22-01-2014 10:12am by Millotte.)
22-01-2014 09:53am