Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Not long now
speary

Not long now

Ordered early October last year and asked for delivery at the end of april. Got a call from the dealer last friday to say it should be here by the end of March. Woo Hooo !!!!!!!. Thats a month early. You never know with the British weather I still might get some snow to play in Smile
All I have to do now is sell my Audi A5 quickly

Pure Coupe SD4 Manual; Fuji White; 19" style 5 wheels; Addaptive Xenons; Auto Lights, Wipers and Rear Mirror; Folding mirrors with cool puddle lights. Magnoflow Exhaust finishers
28-02-2012 02:16pm
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
ED209

RE: Not long now

Lucky you!

Another person getting their car early, still no sign of my car coming before april despite being ordered in June.
28-02-2012 03:29pm
RacingSnake

As above, Great for the OP, but just adds fuel to my frustration! lol
The have 1 more day before the feb window closes and I phone them for my build date!!

Ordered: Fuji Dynamic Lux Coupe / style 7 wheels / Privacy glass / adaptive xenons / something else which I've forgotton.
Should be end of April (was March, then April, then end of May/June).
Collected, Friday 13th Shocked April 2012
28-02-2012 03:40pm
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
WorldTraveler

(28-02-2012 03:40pm)RacingSnake Wrote:  As above, Great for the OP, but just adds fuel to my frustration! lol
The have 1 more day before the feb window closes and I phone them for my build date!!

Build Date ?? Whats that ?

Like ED209 said ... frustration, frustration, frustration !!

Delivered 31st March 2012
Pure, 5 Door, TD4, Manual, Firenze Red, Tech Pack, Front Fogs, Xenon, Pano Roof

Track Consumption Using The Site Below
[Image: 117709.png]
28-02-2012 05:13pm
BobM

Ordered Sept 2011, initially told late Feb 2012 delivery but confirmed with dealer yesterday (who contacted LR) that the car was showing as on a transporter. Could be sitting in a sea of transporters but at least I know its built and isnt far away (woo-hoo). Could have it as early as next week but certainly no more than a couple of weeks away now. Have had brilliant service from local dealer and all their staff. I know Im probably the exception to the rule (or certainly this forum) and while I would also criticise the ordering process (farcical) everything else (apart from the wait) has been pretty much pain free. Good luck to all those still waiting.

Pure, SD4, Auto, 5 door, Firenze Red, Ebony/Ebony, privacy, rear camera, front sensors, fog lights, spare wheel, auto lights and wipers - Delivered 14.3.15 Very Happy

Gone but not forgotten - Old rattly 1.3.12 - 31.5.13 - Pure, SD4, manual, 5 door, Fuji, 19" style 4, ebony/ebony, spare wheel, privacy.
28-02-2012 09:13pm