Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
New reg day today.
Barton Evoque

New reg day today.

Show us all what you have collected today.who will be the first ? Pictures are a must.

Evoque My13 TD4 Pure.Orkney Grey with Tech Pack~Spare Wheel~Front Fogs~Privacy Glass~Ebony Interior~Mudflaps~Evoque Footrest~DVD Headrests~Towtrust Towbar.Collected 17th Sept. Very Happy
Also nicely modded Audi TT Roadster.
(This post was last modified: 01-09-2012 01:52pm by Barton Evoque.)
01-09-2012 08:30am
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
rhysadams

RE: New reg day today.

I could cheat, I work for a leasing firm! But not one Land Rover has been added to fleet today!

Arrived!!!: Range Rover Evoque SD4 Auto Dynamic Lux plus Privacy Glass and Premium Mats. Firenze Red, Black Roof and Style 6 Alloys, Dealer painted Black! DELIVERED: 14th September 2012 by Farnells Bradford.
01-09-2012 03:18pm
Griff449

Mine got registered today lol Won't see it. Til Mon though.......

Saw a 62 plate Audi Tt this morning at Halfords of all places! Looked awesome.

Had a Pure TD4, Fuji White - now have Dynamic SD4, Fuji White 9 Speed auto with Verve Interior - let the new project begin!
01-09-2012 04:03pm
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Ghost Rider

Here she is

Now in possesion of my SD4 Auto Dynamic., Santorini, Privacy Glass Shadow, Chrome Shadow style 7's Mixed emotions
01-09-2012 04:25pm
XFullFatTim
Bat wielding forum enforcer

Ghost Rider, time to change your signature then, congratulations. I was asked twice today if mine was a brand new car - its on a "cherished " number plate, one more week and it will be a year old!

A Pangea Green New Defender 110 First Edition is now sitting on my drive alongside British Racing Green Electric Mini Cooper SE Level 3. After 21 years in my hands my TDI300 90 was handed on to the next custodian on 15 July 2022.
01-09-2012 04:42pm
J77

Not an evoque but the bus company I work for have had there 62 plate buses sitting out the back for a fortnight just waiting for today.

18MY Range Rover Velar R-Dynamic SE D240
(This post was last modified: 01-09-2012 04:49pm by J77.)
01-09-2012 04:48pm
Ghost Rider

(01-09-2012 04:42pm)XFullFatTim Wrote:  Ghost Rider, time to change your signature then, congratulations. I was asked twice today if mine was a brand new car - its on a "cherished " number plate, one more week and it will be a year old!

I can imagine the novelty of people slowly overtaking whilst gawping at your car soon becaomes annoying

Now in possesion of my SD4 Auto Dynamic., Santorini, Privacy Glass Shadow, Chrome Shadow style 7's Mixed emotions
01-09-2012 04:53pm
XFullFatTim
Bat wielding forum enforcer

Never becomes annoying, you get used to it. This afternoon at Cashott sat on the beach in front of the car loads of people were trying to look into it or saying to their family that it was the first one they had seen and how much they like it. They couple parked next to me in a Vauxhall Vectra commented that they have never seen a "run of the mill production car" that provoked so many comments, mostly favourable. I'm only too happy to let people look inside and sit in it if they ask. I was at the Sammy Miller Motorcycle Museum at New Milton this morning and came out to find a host of bikers looking at it - I opened it up and let them see inside - many were surprised at how much rear space there is in the Coupe and they all thought the interior of my Plus Lux to be really nice with all it's black leather and the Recaro style seats. I even took 3 of the out for a run in it to prove that you don't have to be a dwarf to be comfortable in the back, one of them even commented that he would now be considering one as a replacement for his 1M Coupe which he found extremely unreliable, so unreliable that he wanted shot of it it after only 6 months ownership!

A Pangea Green New Defender 110 First Edition is now sitting on my drive alongside British Racing Green Electric Mini Cooper SE Level 3. After 21 years in my hands my TDI300 90 was handed on to the next custodian on 15 July 2022.
01-09-2012 05:12pm
Barton Evoque

(01-09-2012 04:25pm)Ghost Rider Wrote:  Here she is

Very nice love the black look with privacy glass.Thumbs Up

Evoque My13 TD4 Pure.Orkney Grey with Tech Pack~Spare Wheel~Front Fogs~Privacy Glass~Ebony Interior~Mudflaps~Evoque Footrest~DVD Headrests~Towtrust Towbar.Collected 17th Sept. Very Happy
Also nicely modded Audi TT Roadster.
01-09-2012 06:18pm
Griff449

Looks fantastic enjoy Smile you get the grille that I won't be getting on mine next week Sad I quite like it myself badged

Had a Pure TD4, Fuji White - now have Dynamic SD4, Fuji White 9 Speed auto with Verve Interior - let the new project begin!
(This post was last modified: 01-09-2012 06:23pm by Griff449.)
01-09-2012 06:22pm
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply