Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
New Evoque owner saying hi...
Kojak

RE: New Evoque owner saying hi...

The sloping roof line is a better I think and does improve the look especially from behind.
Though I don't think the 2 door lines themselves add anything over 4 in terms of looks.
A mixed bag for me.

It will be interesting to see if the market share changes now the coupe is the same price as the 4 door.

OUT - Pure SD4, Orkney Grey, 5 dr, Manual, Fogs, Xenons, Auto dim mirror, Auto lights / wipers, Power fold mirrors, spare wheel.
IN - Dynamic SD4, Indus Silver, 5 dr, Auto, Heated Steering Wheel, Auto Dim mirror, Spare wheel.
01-05-2015 08:55pm
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
dynamicgirl

Gorgeous looking Coupe, Ade! I do miss the looks of my SI4 3 door, but not the fuel economy or waiting for ages for the front seats to move forwards, lol. Enjoy it, they are exceptional cars! Very Happy

Paula.

MY15 Dynamic SD4 Auto 5 Door in Zanzibar Bronze with Black Pack, Style 9's, Ebony Leather, Privacy Glass, Panoramic Roof, Power Tailgate, Keyless, Heated Steering Wheel, VB Edition Centre Caps, Black Alloy Nuts & Lockers, Philips XV 5K Xenons, Witter Detachable Tow Bar & Full Interior LED's. Barmeca Black Side Steps, Bonnet Vents and Mudflaps to be fitted. Very Happy
Gone MY12 Dynamic SI4 Coupe, Fuji White, Contrast Black Roof, All Black Pack Parts Fitted.
03-05-2015 04:40pm
HotLap

(01-05-2015 07:36pm)AdeD Wrote:  Cheers Mark.. The Evoque is the diesel... i much prefer the looks of the Coupe although it's obviously not as practical...
Yeah good spotting. .. that's the other love of my life... The PDK gearbox is amazing Very Happy Very Happy

AdeD, congrats on the new (to you) coupe. I have the 5 door and really like it. Nice 997 too! I traded a 997 C2S cab for a 991 C2S cab a couple of years ago, great rides (both of them)! I must say my 2009 C2S cab was stick and I miss it sooooo much over the 991's PDK, don't get me wrong it's an awesome and tough transmission, but something about heading out on a sunny Sat morning and snicking through the gears...I miss it big time. Here in the US, Porsche has been discouraging the MT's for a while now and unless you want to order and wait a lengthy amount of time, the PDK is what you get! At a $3500 premium, I might add Smile

2015 Evoque Prestige in Santorini Black with Ivory/Espresso interior
05-05-2015 08:20pm