Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Need thoughts on Black on cream interior
Donny Dog

RE: Need thoughts on Black on cream interior

(13-02-2012 05:04pm)THEMACS Wrote:  The main thing is the colour of the Grille and Side Vents, on a Prestige they are Atlas, ie Bright Silver, same for the trim at the bottom of the doors and another thing is the waist finisher, ie the trim at the bottom of the window, is chrome on a 5 door prestige, just to confuse you, the waist finisher is black on ALL Coupe's!!

Hope that has given you a bit more info on how to spot the diffences!! If you look at the Brochure it gives a pretty good indication on the differences on all the trim lelvelsVery Happy

Yes, thanks. I was aware of the minor trim colour differences, but I still struggle to tell them apart in photographs and even catalogue illustrations, plus so many people are altering the colours of these parts, and I haven't seen ANY on the road yet. It doesn't help that RR have such obscure names for some of the trim components, so I don't always know what such items as a 'waist finisher' or 'blade' are!

I did eventually spot the window trim being dark (although, with it being black, I wondered if he'd altered it), but the 'Evoque' puddle light and fancy headlights threw me.

Although I like the leather in the Prestige version, I prefer the Pure stitching, as I like things to match rather than contrast, which is why I didn't have a Dynamic even though I like the exterior more. (I realise I'm in a minority!!).
13-02-2012 06:42pm
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
LDT

I recently sold my black car with light cream interior and never tired of it. More care is necessary, but then again, if you have black leather which is dirty that would mark light coloured clothes!

IMHO black exterior/cream interior looks fab.

Prestige SD4 Auto, Ipanema/Ambience, Style 4 Wheels, Pan Roof, Privacy, Dimming Mirror, High Beam Assist, Surround Cameras, Spare Wheel, Mud Flaps.
[Image: 116286.png]
13-02-2012 07:10pm
Asty

The way I spot the difference from a side view is the Prestige had silver finishing trim just below the window line. The Pure and Dynamic have black.

Arrived - Pure SD4 Mauritius Blue, tech pack.
18-02-2012 12:12am