Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Seat covers
Bradleyu1

Seat covers

Anyone able to recommend any seat covers for my RRE?
25-02-2017 09:20pm
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
bigmac3161

Seat covers

Dr leather dye block and wipes will look so much better than bin liners.
25-02-2017 10:48pm
XFullFatTim
Bat wielding forum enforcer

RE: Seat covers

If you are feeling very wealthy then the OEM accessory ones from you local dealership are good. I have had the set in my Defender since 2001 and have just taken them into a local Polish lady who does clothes repairing to get the stitching replaced where it has come unstitched - cost for the repair on 2 front seat covers £5 each! They were expensive and are Gortex but over the years have been through the washing machine many times and only twice I think have I re-applied waterproofing liquid. The set I bought for my last RRS were so tight fitting I nearly lost finger nails trying to get them over the seat cushions - I gave up with the front seats and took them to the previously mentioned Polish ladies to gbetv then "let out" a bit - still have them but the head restraint design of my current RRSport is different to the L322 RRS so they no longer fit. If you don't mind garish patterns you can often get waterproof covers from Windsurfing and Surfing stores and websites a lot cheaper than from you friendly LR dealership.

A Pangea Green New Defender 110 First Edition is now sitting on my drive alongside British Racing Green Electric Mini Cooper SE Level 3. After 21 years in my hands my TDI300 90 was handed on to the next custodian on 15 July 2022.
26-02-2017 09:46am
Mark^^

I have a set of these front and back and have had them on and off over 3 or 4 years now, perfectly fit and easy to put on and off

http://www.ebay.com.au/itm/Range-Rover-E...Sw2xRYbMTt

Fuji White Dynamic SD4 – auto, with Energy interior and pano roof.
(This post was last modified: 27-02-2017 12:06pm by Mark^^.)
27-02-2017 12:06pm
andyson3

How's the quality of Inka seat covers? Are they really waterproof?
27-02-2017 12:53pm
RogB

Inka make the genuine LR ones, the only difference being one set comes with a Land Rover tag and costs the earth, the other comes with an INKA tag and are half the price of LR tagged ones.

2012 Evoque Pure 5 door - Santorini Black, 20'' style 6 wheels, privacy, fogs, (accident damaged wreck direct from LR approved :rollSmile
2011 Evoque Prestige 3 door - Indus Silver, gloss black 19'' style 5 wheels, privacy, partial black pack.

and a few Freelander 2 over the yearsLaughing
27-02-2017 03:45pm
BigFoot

Anyone know where I can get an original equipment driver's side leather seat cover for a 2012 Evoque. Black with the white stitching. The leather cover simply did not hold up well.
19-06-2018 05:47am
XFullFatTim
Bat wielding forum enforcer

Try one of the OEM factory suppliers - Exmoor Trim - they make replacement covers for most Land Rover cars.
https://www.exmoortrim.co.uk

A Pangea Green New Defender 110 First Edition is now sitting on my drive alongside British Racing Green Electric Mini Cooper SE Level 3. After 21 years in my hands my TDI300 90 was handed on to the next custodian on 15 July 2022.
(This post was last modified: 19-06-2018 09:45am by XFullFatTim.)
19-06-2018 09:44am