Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
NEED YOUR ADVICE!!!!
ZuluKZN

NEED YOUR ADVICE!!!!

I am a great fan of this forum and it has helped me in making my choice...Thanks guys!!!!
My car is at the dealer having some bits done to it....(Pure Sd4, Man, White with Tech and style packs)...I am having the roof and all the grilles sprayed black and having the A glaze applied to the body and the carpets.
I want the calipers sprayed black but my dealer says it will affect my warranty!!! Any feedback on this...Wise and informed friends?????
20-11-2011 02:30pm
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Red FR

RE: NEED YOUR ADVICE!!!!

Not aware of any warranty issues, first time I have heard of that one, but others may know. Caliper paint in various colours has been available for years, you could always do it yourself. How much is the roof respray costing if you dont mind me asking, Im considering a gloss black wrap and have been quoted £280.

Gone but not forgotten Fuji White Coupe Pure Tech SD4 manual, Panoramic roof, privacy glass, fog lamps and spare wheel.
20-11-2011 03:01pm
griff

RE: NEED YOUR ADVICE!!!!

I think you would have to get LR to proove that the paint impinged on the efficacy of the product.

Arrived: SD4 Prestige Auto Coupe with Lux pack. Ipanema Sand with Black Panoramic Roof
Ambience Interior with Macassa wood.

Now a Jag XFR Kyanite Blue - wow what power.
At home and superb.
20-11-2011 08:46pm