Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
My new winter wheels and tyres
bell-auto-services

My new winter wheels and tyres

Hi all

After much thought and deliberation ive ordered from Ebay some 18" 5x108 stud patern 8J wide with a 55 offset Freelander 2 wheels i found that were advertised as NEW, Though i bid and won them on ebay I chose the option of calling the seller as to save him on paypal fees as i know this is very costly for a business seller.

The wheels i ordered are here in the link below and are 18" he also has some more for sale including 17".

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/400241152111?s...1439.l2649

More available here http://www.ebay.co.uk/sch/premier_wheels...m270.l1313

So i called them up to make the payment and while i was on the phone i asked what tyres they had available that were 235/60/18 which is one of the options for the Evoque in the LR catalouge. He had available some Avon Ranger Ice tyres for about 110+vat each inc free fitting to my wheels and ballancing which was far cheaper than i could buy the tyres for from my own suppliers, so i opted for these while i was on the phone and paid the bill.

Today they turned up with a coruier all wrapped seperatly with card board on the rims to protect them and brown tape. I openedthe wheels one by one and just as he said in the advert there are BRAND NEW take off wheels and they still had the landrover white paper stickers intact to prove it. So thats me a happy bunny.

Im in no way connected to this company but from my experience with this order this company has done me a perfect service and im reccomending to you them for it. The service was outstanding and could not have been easer. I was on the phone to a bloke called Shaun though im sure all of the staff will do a good job.

Here is some pics of what i got from them. Ive also ordered a spare set of RangeRover centre caps from LandRoover for them for about 8 quid each.

Pete

Attached File(s) Thumbnail(s)

TV/DVD-On-The-Move modules available from £145+ £10 UK mainland shipping Excluding higlands and Islands.
(This post was last modified: 01-11-2011 11:44pm by bell-auto-services.)
31-10-2011 08:30pm
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Zermatt Vulgaris

RE: My new winter wheels and tyres

Saw these wheels on a FL2 HSE at LRE dunkeld and i must say they look great ...

Visiting from rrsport.co.uk
2011MY Zermatt Silver Range Rover Sport HSE 3.0 TDV6
31-10-2011 08:38pm
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
WB
WB

I really like the look of those - shame they don't make them in a 19"
31-10-2011 08:45pm
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
defender_uk

looking folrward to mine arriving tomorrow!!

Defender_uk

Evoque Prestige Lux, OG, maual, style 4 wheels

comes to live with Defender 90 TDCi 07
31-10-2011 09:04pm
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
bell-auto-services

I thought yours would have been deleverd already, I wonnder whats made them take longer than mine to arrive ?

Pete

TV/DVD-On-The-Move modules available from £145+ £10 UK mainland shipping Excluding higlands and Islands.
31-10-2011 09:07pm
defender_uk

I missed the dcourier for the weekend, and I couldn't accept them today due to work...so tomorrow.....

Defender_uk

31-10-2011 09:09pm
bell-auto-services

Ahh

31-10-2011 09:11pm
defender_uk

glad they are genuine...was a bit anxious in case not genuine.....

Defender_uk

31-10-2011 09:12pm
bell-auto-services

Yes its always a scary moment when buying wheels on Ebay i must admit. It was nice to see the original stickers and factory labeling on the inside of the wheels, and its also nice they didnt mark the rims when taking off the original tyres that will have come with them from the factory.

Pete

(This post was last modified: 31-10-2011 09:24pm by bell-auto-services.)
31-10-2011 09:23pm
defender_uk

cool

really looking forward...hope we get some good serious use out of them now....lol

Defender_uk

01-11-2011 02:34am