Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
My new 2015 babyrr
Spookball

My new 2015 babyrr

Collected on Friday. 2015 Sd4 Pure Tech, Santorini Black with Panoramic and folding mirrors. So far have put 170 miles on the clock and enjoyed every one of them. These are some pics taken today near glasgow, no surprise it was wet.

[Image: image.jpg1_zpsbsfaca3d.jpg]

[Image: image.jpg1_zpsrp6dcdut.jpg]

Brought home on the 27th of March 2015

SD4 Pure Tech, Santorini black, Panoramic roof, folding mirrors, fog lights.
(This post was last modified: 29-03-2015 09:03pm by Spookball.)
29-03-2015 06:24pm
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
dynamicgirl

RE: My new 2015 babyrr

Looks gorgeous in Santorini Black, Spookball. I picked my MY15 Evoque up from your neck of the woods in Hamilton (It had been transported from a Stratstone Land Rover dealer down South up to Stratstone Mercedes for me) the week before last. Very nice Evoque, keep on enjoying it!
29-03-2015 07:05pm
Spookball

Thanks Dynamicgirl, the Santorini is nice and sparkles moe in the rain, just as well we live in Scotland. What model did you get, I presume a dynamic given your name Very Happy but what is the spec and any pics on here?

29-03-2015 07:15pm
dynamicgirl

Aww, you're very welcome! I've got a soft spot for Santorini Black as my old 2009 Freelander 2 HSE was the same colour. Yes, mine is the Dynamic SD4 Auto. I used to have a Fuji White SI4 3 door Auto, but I needed to change to a 5 door and it seemed like a good idea to move over to the diesel dark side at the same time, lol. Thought I would miss the extra power of the SI4 engine, but the SD4 is very nippy with the extra torque and the much better MPG (34mpg versus 21mpg) is definitely not to be sniffed at! It's Zanzibar Bronze with Black Pack, Ebony leather, contrast panoramic roof, heated steering wheel, power tailgate and privacy glass. I've got some black Barmeca sidesteps waiting to go on as well as some front and rear mudflaps from PowerfulUK. I've already done the full interior LED conversion, which makes a big difference. Unfortunately I don't have any photos of my new car on here as yet, but will post them up when I get the chance. I lived not too far from you in Carluke a few years back, ..but hopefully you won't hold that against me, lol!
30-03-2015 05:15pm
Spookball

Sounds very nice, I was looking at the sidesteps/side bars and mud flaps too. Hadn't given much thought to the LED conversion but am intrigued now. Also want to upgrade the wheels and get tinting done, wish I had spec'd it now.

Carluke is very close, I'm currently looking for somewhere to try the offroad capabilities near by. It's all very exciting lol

30-03-2015 09:53pm
XFullFatTim
Bat wielding forum enforcer

Sppokball - there is nowhere close to you where you can legally take youe Evoque in Scotland. Up here you basically hgave to join a club like the Scottish Land Rover Owners' Club or the Scottish Green Road Club (I'm a member of both) and both clubs run one make (ie only Land Rover products) non-damaging green laning days. SLROC also run competitive events under the MSA rules. SGRC runs are very gentle and need no expertise or modifications to your car. I will pm/email you some links off forum

A Pangea Green New Defender 110 First Edition is now sitting on my drive alongside British Racing Green Electric Mini Cooper SE Level 3. After 21 years in my hands my TDI300 90 was handed on to the next custodian on 15 July 2022.
31-03-2015 08:25am