Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
My first Evoque
PhilSkill

RE: My first Evoque

Hi Spud, looks nice, the Silver is growing on me, having seen a couple about now, is that the Official LR Side bars? if you're going back to manual from an Auto, I'm sure it's taken a while, but the manual is a very nice drive.

Obviously for the snow you'll have less ride height, but you also have less weight, I doubt it's any worse that the discovery down a snowy slope (and probably better as less weight to hold back from sliding down the hill) unless the snow was so deep it starts to hinder under the car. Winter tyres will of course be better, but the M+S are pretty good for general snow driving.

MY12 Fuji Dynamic SD4 Manual, Pano Roof, Electric Tailgate with own Close module
[Image: 124529.png][Image: 1004887.png]
24-07-2014 11:41am
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Spudulikeit

RE: My first Evoque

Hi yes the side bars are LR - I just wish I could get rubbing strips for the doors too. As for the colour my last 3 Discos were Silver. Ithought Ipanema Sand was quite daring! I am now looking for some Winter Tyres. I am skint til Sept. By which time I bet the prices go up! I am also looking at fleabay for 2nd hand rubber mats too. I like this forum. I maybe need to spend more time on it. Thanks All

12 plate Prestige (lux pack) in Ipanema Sand with pano roof and lots of toys
24-07-2014 11:03pm
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply