Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
My Orkney Grey with Roof, Side Vents,Mirrors and Waist rail wrapped in gloss black.
Griff449

RE: My Orkney Grey with Roof, Side Vents,Mirrors and Waist rail wrapped in gloss black.

Does look well and the Evoque looks in mont condition as well, nice job

Had a Pure TD4, Fuji White - now have Dynamic SD4, Fuji White 9 Speed auto with Verve Interior - let the new project begin!
16-09-2012 06:51pm
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
doug

RE: My Orkney Grey with Roof, Side Vents,Mirrors and Waist rail wrapped in gloss black.

(16-09-2012 05:35pm)EpicEvo Wrote:  What's waist rail?

The waist finisher is the strip of plastic on the boot lid (where the number plate lights & boot switch is)
Looking great Thumbs Up
Did they sort out the nuts we found in your boot

[Image: mini-graphics-vehicles-244162.gif] ABOVE AND BEYOND
RRE sold after 5 happy years. Jag F-Pace owner now
(This post was last modified: 16-09-2012 07:12pm by doug.)
16-09-2012 07:10pm
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
SINGHY

Hi Doug
Yes the nuts were those that hold the waist rail and were fitted immediately, the technician was most embarrassed and very apologetic.
Bartonevoque - you can keep your ebony interior and IMO privacy glass is best left on limos and security vans. Enjoy your collection tomorrow.

Pure SD4 5 door in Orkney Grey with Tech Pack, Xenons, Pan Roof, Auto dim mirror, Gloss black Dynamic grill upgrade, Roof, sde vents and waist rail wrapped in gloss black, Front Fogs, Style 4 Alloys and Spare Wheel - Collected on 6 April.
16-09-2012 09:10pm
Amadeus

Actually the "waist finisher" is technically the band around the vehicle separating the top and bottom!

The "tailgate finisher" is the strip of plastic on the boot lid.

eD4 Pure Fuji Coupe | Tech Pack | Pano Roof | Cirrus Leather | Powerfold Mirrors | Xenons | 19" Style 3s | arr 5Apr13
(This post was last modified: 04-04-2013 04:02am by Amadeus.)
04-04-2013 03:56am
SINGHY

Thanks for letting me know ill sleep better tonight.

Pure SD4 5 door in Orkney Grey with Tech Pack, Xenons, Pan Roof, Auto dim mirror, Gloss black Dynamic grill upgrade, Roof, sde vents and waist rail wrapped in gloss black, Front Fogs, Style 4 Alloys and Spare Wheel - Collected on 6 April.
04-04-2013 06:03pm