Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
My Orkney Grey, Si4 Dynamic Lux Coupe
flurberman

My Orkney Grey, Si4 Dynamic Lux Coupe

The good news, after a torturous 9 month wait, I finally took delivery of my Si4 Dynamic on Tuesday! Whoop-whoop! :lol: Sadly, I had to wave it goodbye early Wednesday morning as I’m in the States for the next 10 days. Gutted but at least it’s here now and waiting for me when I return. Or at least it better be, the wife plans to take it to Brighton for the weekend! :roll: I’m worried sick! lol

I’ve only driven it for 20 miles but I have to say wow, what a car! It’s everything I hoped for and more. I couldn’t stop looking at it parked outside the house – it looks fabulous. Driving it – just makes you smile. Coming from an A5 cab, the driving position feels v.high – the car feels big, luxurious and quiet. The interior is simply stunning, the build quality seems very good although I have noticed some loose trim near to the opening of both door arches which the dealer is going to fix.

Love keyless entry, the feeling of power you get when you walk up to the car, touch the handle and everything opens….makes me giggle every time! The heated steering wheel is brilliant – a must have for the relatively small price. The touch-screen does seem a little slow to respond to input and the reverse camera (like people have already mentioned) is slow to engage. The Meridian sound system is amazing! DAB signal is noticeably weaker than it was in my A5 but it and the dual view TV system work a treat. The Si4 is plenty fast enough for me, it feels super smooth and I found myself quickly hitting and surpassing speed limits with very little effort. I can’t wait for everything to bed in, switch Dynamic mode on and fling it around!

All in all – the car has blown me away. It’s stunning. For those of you waiting patiently for delivery – hang in there – it’s worth the wait! :)

Oh and best of all it’s built in Merseyside! Come on you reds :D

Here's some random pictures I took to remind myself of what i have waiting when i get home...

http://s1269.photobucket.com/albums/jj59...voque1.jpg
http://s1269.photobucket.com/albums/jj59...voque2.jpg
http://s1269.photobucket.com/albums/jj59...voque3.jpg
http://s1269.photobucket.com/albums/jj59...voque5.jpg
http://s1269.photobucket.com/albums/jj59...voque4.jpg
http://s1269.photobucket.com/albums/jj59...=photo.jpg

Orkney Grey, Si4 Dynamic Coupe with LUX pack, privacy glass, 20" shadow chrome wheels, heated steering wheel, adaptive xenons, TPMS & contrast panoramic roof.
(This post was last modified: 03-06-2012 02:15pm by cjfp.)
31-05-2012 08:00pm
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
MartinP

RE: My Orkney Grey, Si4 Dynamic Lux Coupe

New car and a new manager flurberman, congratulations!

Retired! SD4 Manual, Prestige 5 door, Havana with Ambiance interior, plus lux pack and spare wheel.
Arrived! SD4 Auto, Autobiography 5 door, Kaikoura Stone with Tan interior, HUD/Solar glass, ACC, Lane Departure warning, Sign recognition plus spare wheel. Built 16 March. Collected 2 April.
[Image: 129200.png]
31-05-2012 08:15pm
Griff449

Looks mint, great pics Smile

Had a Pure TD4, Fuji White - now have Dynamic SD4, Fuji White 9 Speed auto with Verve Interior - let the new project begin!
31-05-2012 09:18pm
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Evo-king

OG with Contrast Black roof, sweet.

It might be a bit dirty when you get back.

Evoque No3: MY15 Dynamic Lux SD4, Auto, Santorini Black, Pimento Dynamic Plus Sports Seats, Ebony headlining, Pan Roof, Shadow Chrome Alloys.
31-05-2012 09:40pm
SINGHY

Like all the Orkney grey ones it looks stunning. Enjoy!

Pure SD4 5 door in Orkney Grey with Tech Pack, Xenons, Pan Roof, Auto dim mirror, Gloss black Dynamic grill upgrade, Roof, sde vents and waist rail wrapped in gloss black, Front Fogs, Style 4 Alloys and Spare Wheel - Collected on 6 April.
31-05-2012 10:35pm
QUEEVO

looks great...!

I hope the first point on the Pilot Safety segment was not to be watching the DTV whilst operating... Wink

regards,
Queevo
----------------------------------------------------------------------
MY12 TD4 Prestige Auto, Baltic Blue / Vibe, Tech, Surround Cameras, Fixed Panoramic Roof, Privacy Glass
31-05-2012 11:06pm
flurberman

Thanks everyone! Smile

Orkney Grey, Si4 Dynamic Coupe with LUX pack, privacy glass, 20" shadow chrome wheels, heated steering wheel, adaptive xenons, TPMS & contrast panoramic roof.
01-06-2012 01:28am
SebM

Congrats !!

Actually : '04 Lotus Elise Mk2 111 & '11 Land Rover Defender 90 SW RAW
02-06-2012 07:32pm
evoquemayne

'I have noticed some loose trim near to the opening of both door arches which the dealer is going to fix. '

Has everyone seemingly got something wrong with theirs on delivery?! This all to common kind of sentiment is making me nervous.
03-06-2012 01:35am
Evo-king

(03-06-2012 01:35am)evoquemayne Wrote:  'I have noticed some loose trim near to the opening of both door arches which the dealer is going to fix. '

Has everyone seemingly got something wrong with theirs on delivery?! This all to common kind of sentiment is making me nervous.

Yeah, a scratched bonnet that we didn't notice, and trust me we thought we had given it a thorough looking over inside the showroom, our detailer found it though and managed to remedy it.

Evoque No3: MY15 Dynamic Lux SD4, Auto, Santorini Black, Pimento Dynamic Plus Sports Seats, Ebony headlining, Pan Roof, Shadow Chrome Alloys.
03-06-2012 12:17pm