Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
My Meridian audio dose not save the radio channel !!
awadbs

My Meridian audio dose not save the radio channel !!

Hello Everybody

This is my first post on this lovely website

I really need your help guys on this issue:

I have Evoque Dynamic cope 2012 and i have a problem with my Meridian Audio SystemEvil.

when i save my radio channels its saved but after i turnoff my car and turn it on again all radio memory gone and i have to set it again and again, i went to our Land rover dealer but they could't solve itQuestion.

Dose any one know about this problem please?

(Sorry for my Bad English )
26-02-2015 04:51pm
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
XFullFatTim
Bat wielding forum enforcer

RE: My Meridian audio dose not save the radio channel !!

Welcome to the forum awadbs, there's nothing wrong with your English at all. I haven't heard of this problem before and wonder if your car's battery needs replacing. Some of the earlier cars (my first 2011 Coupe was one of them) had a lot of battery related problems due to the battery Monitoring system having problems. There was a software issue for the BMS that was solved with a software upgrade - if your dealer is a Land Rover dealer then you car's service history should be available on the LR computerised history - it may be worth asking if the BMS upgrade has been carried out.

A Pangea Green New Defender 110 First Edition is now sitting on my drive alongside British Racing Green Electric Mini Cooper SE Level 3. After 21 years in my hands my TDI300 90 was handed on to the next custodian on 15 July 2022.
04-03-2015 12:59pm
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply