Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
My Evoque's 1000 miles this week!!
ceebee

My Evoque's 1000 miles this week!!

Just got back home to Newcastle after a week in Devon.

Completed over 1000 miles of which approx 750 were motorway and the rest were around and about in the Torbay area.

Although I have now owned the Evoque for 9 months and have done over 10,000 miles I am continually impressed with the car. The Experience day showed the off-road capability, which was beyond what I would have expected, but now I can add "mile-munching" to the list of capabilities. It was more than happy to sit at 70 mph for 3 hours at a time and I had no complaints from any of the passengers about space or comfort.

I didnt see too many Evoques in Devon although I did park next to a nice black TD4 in a sea-front car park in Exmouth. Also, it got lots of attention especially from the owner of the chip shop in Dawlish Warren who asked for a look around the interior etc whilst leaving his wife to feed the customers.

The only 2 slightly negative points are that the boot only just managed to fit our items in and with 4 adults and an 11 year old I managed around 36 mpg over the entire week (average speed of 44), which I though may have been better.

However, overall I am very pleased!

Waiting for: - 2015 SD4 Dynamic, LUX pack, Auto, 5 door. Mauritius Blue. Santorini Roof........spare wheel.
29-07-2012 07:53pm
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
SINGHY

RE: My Evoque's 1000 miles this week!!

That MPG is poor, I did 2500 miles recently on a trip through France to Italy and back mainly motorway and managed 38.8 but there was only 2 of us. I'm up to about 7k miles and hoping it'll continue to improve. Like yourself the trip was comfortable and effortless, the Evoque coped very well with everything including one trip where I drove 725 miles in a day.

Pure SD4 5 door in Orkney Grey with Tech Pack, Xenons, Pan Roof, Auto dim mirror, Gloss black Dynamic grill upgrade, Roof, sde vents and waist rail wrapped in gloss black, Front Fogs, Style 4 Alloys and Spare Wheel - Collected on 6 April.
29-07-2012 08:41pm
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply